Newbury Street Practice

The Health Centre, Mably Way, Wantage, Oxon England, OX12 9BN 1 2 3 4 5 36 reviews

4th February 2020

Dr Harry Thangavel is a truly caring and compassionate GP. I would not feel embarrassed, shy or shamed speaking to Dr Thangavel about any medical needs which unfortunately isn’t always the case with GP’s.

9th November 2019

I went to see the dr yesterday a new doctor Dr Mabbett, and I was waiting the receptionist was trying to help a person who was clearly distressed and anxious and she was so lovely with the way she handled the request of the person trying so hard to help the person, I was watching and thought how nice to see the response in such a genuine warm and kind manner. Then I went into see the doctor Mabbett is a asset to your practice she is empathetic compassionate caring and genuinely kind honest and just a great Doctor. I like most do not like to go to the doctor’s but when we do my goodness it’s so nice to have a doctor like her !! I just wish that she was staying here as I’ve told already lots of people what a truly good doctor she is and what a brilliant doctor you have in her .....

23rd April 2019

I went to the reception at Newbury today 23/4/19 St in the hope of being seen by a Dr or Nurse regarding an annoying cyst on my thumb which had become more painful and inflamed over the Bank Holiday weekend . The receptionist and her colleagues were very busy but kept trying to find a way for me to see someone today as they could see l was in discomfort. They were able to book me in with Matt a senior nurse practitioner and I was seen within 10 mins.. He did an excellent job , quickly and efficiently. Fantastic to have that extra skilled nurse from the hub to relieve the pressure. Thank you team

{{category}} working at Newbury Street Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Newbury Street Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecfyh