Newbury Street Practice

The Health Centre, Mably Way, Wantage, Oxon England, OX12 9BN

Newbury Street Pracrice

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

25th May 2018

Continued to get great care from Dr Young at my appointment today.

10th May 2018

My GP Dr. Watt has my complete trust for my wellbeing

2nd January 2018

We visited the practice this morning as we had a number of questions that needed answering. We found the receptionist extremely helpful, didn't rush us even though there were others in the queue waiting. She was able to provide us with all of the information we needed, including information from my medical record. Receptionists historically have a bad reputation, however we have always found them helpful either through telephone calls or face to face.

10th October 2017

Good enough so long as you never want an appointment, medicine or treatment for yourself or your kids

10th October 2017

The last time I went to see Dr Ladd I came out of the surgery crying and was meant to book a appointment as I have CPTSD I should see her monthly sadly this is the 2nd time I have left feeling upset not listen to and extremely frustrated. To heal you have to listen and I know that this is where the surgery goes so wrong I joined this practice 5 years ago and when I joined I had a great doctor he was empathetic and genuinely listen to what I was trying to explain. I don't know if its pressure from lack of doctors over the past year but I am finding it harder and harder to get a appointment yesterday told it would be 5 weeks before I could see Dr Ladd !! I'm frustrated upset and disappointed by the lack of understanding care and just basic listening that seems so lacking at this surgery. I feel let down stressed and once again tearful because to try and heal is a upward struggle but to have a appointment to see about what I need to see Dr Ladd about has made my CPTSD worse which surely is not right .

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »