Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

St George's Close, Newbold Verdon, Leicester, England, LE9 9PZ

Also known as: Market Bosworth Surgery

13th January 2016

Is it easy to get appointments, depends. Some Doctors are booked up in advance. If yours is one of those then the chances are you have already know this and have either via the online system booked in advance or are given the next available one. However if you need an emergency appointment then you can ring either first thing or after lunch to get one. Some of the receptionists are absolutely above 5* helpful and pleasant. However there is one who is very standoffish, snappy and patronizing with you. Sometimes she ignores you standing waiting to for a receptionist. I thought it was just me, she was that way with for no known reason. I have now seen that this is not the case and she has been the same brusque manner with others too. Hence why I knocked some stars off friendly receptionists.

7th December 2015

we moved from another doctors who couldn't see my daughter when she was exceptional ill, I called Bosworth begging that someone saw my daughter and they were exceptional, my daughter was seen and prescribed medication to prevent a hospital stay within thirty minutes, the outstanding service we received reflected badly on our own doctors surgery and so we moved to this surgery and have found the service perfect, we have no complaints.

13th November 2015

Knowledgeable and pleasant staff always on hand. Great family surgery.

8th November 2015

Newbold Verdon Surgery is leaps and bounds ahead of any other Practice I have been too (and I have been to many 5+). I have never struggled to get an appointment and nothing is ever too much for the staff. I would (and have) highly recommend it to anyone.

27th April 2015