Newbold Verdon Medical Practice

St George's Close, Newbold Verdon, Leicester, England, LE9 9PZ

Also known as: Market Bosworth Surgery

27th April 2015

20th April 2015

Having used this practice quite regularly this year, I feel in a position to be able to give a fair assessment. Obviously feeling unwell for some time, it is essential one has understanding, patient receptionists as they are the first point of contact. Several times over the last five months I have been unfortunate enough to be met with a particular rude and curt one (name I do not know), who very sternly cuts you up mid-sentence, says 'goodbye' and hangs up. Everything is too much trouble for this one. However, to counteract, we have two angels - Elaine and Barbara - whom are the absolute opposite. Always polite, patient, helpful and friendly. Thank you ladies!

24th March 2015

long waits for appointments, together with long waits beyond your alloted time but overall the doctors seem to have patients interests at heart. Most of the reception staff are lovely and helpfull, particularly Barbara and Elaine but the others are often curt and unhelpfull. No hand gel dispensers?

31st January 2015

7th January 2015

The last time I had to visit the doctor was last week. I had tremendous backache, caused by on-going issues. I could not get in to see a doctor so had to see a nurse who was pleasant enough although she couldn't offer me any other pain relief except Naproxen which hurts my stomach although I took it as I was desperate. I could not walk unaided initially but because I could walk at the doctors, I felt unbelieved. I telephoned first thing and there were no available appointments. No wonder A&E is so busy if the doctors are too busy to offer appointments. Why is this an issue in a small village?