New Dover Road Surgery

10 New Dover Road, Canterbury, England, CT1 3AP 1 2 3 4 5 15 reviews

3rd July 2020

I have been a patient at the New Dover Road Surgery since 2012 and I would like to recommend them. At the moment, during the Covid pandemic, I visit the surgery twice I week to see one of the nurses. I believe I have seen all the nurses over the years and they are all kind and extremely professional. I have also seen all the GPs over the past eight years, I miss Dr McWilliams, who has retired. The doctors I see most often now are Dr Mulvihill and Dr Fahy. I am happy to see anyone but as I have many things wrong with me it helps if I can see someone who knows my problems. Lately all GP appointments have been by telephone. Like any GP's surgeries, they are busy and it is not always easy to see a particular doctor but they seen to have a system that allows urgent problems to be dealt with promptly. For less urgent appointments we may wait a little longer.

2nd December 2019

I am sick of the substandard care of the older generation in the surgery and hospital and Social services I've seen with my own eyes and had terrible care from all these services I am absolutely sick of the getting barely any care from the Health Service Doctors and terrible nursing staff carers brought in from abroad that steal from patients and a Social Service who think they are a law unto themselves and failing in the commits to patients they are suppose to care for I was left for 1month without any help or food I wasnt well enough to feed myself and a health department that sanction all of this under the heading of the NHS in this country the NHS HAS NEVER BEEN SO BAD. Jennifer Wheeler patient at this surgery and moving on.

{{category}} working at New Dover Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review New Dover Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8um