Neath Hill Health Centre

Neath Hill Health Centre, 1 Tower Crescent, Neath Hill, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 6JY

18th September 2018

This health centre has gone downhill ever since the retirement of Dr Rao and the sad demise of Dr Prasad. Firstly the receptionist Margaret is extremely unhelpful and seems to get worse each week. One time a friend of my son's rang to see if the prescription was ready and was told "oh he has an addiction to prescription drugs", My son has to collect his prescription weekly but always has to spend the day going backwards and forwards as it is never ready from the surgery. It was their idea for this weekly collection and has been instigated deliberately by the Dr to make things as hard as possible for my son to receive his medication. He has long term illnesses and doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

16th November 2017

The receptionist with glasses who seems to always be there is as unhelpful as a spoon at cutting steak. She's Rude and speaks so loud everyone in the waiting area knows why your there and your name which is unprofessional. The doctors seem to change each week so you never seem to see the same one.

26th July 2018
Response from Neath Hill Health Centre

Hi Sorry for my late response, we have had a lot of changes within the practice. I am sorry that you felt the receptionist was unhelpful. I have highlighted your comment in meetings that I have had with the reception staff. We installed a music system in December-17, and generally have radio 2 playing in the patient waiting area. We now have a lead GP who we employed in December-17 and 4 regular GP's. I would like to thank you for your feedback.

23rd October 2017

I would like to say that Margaret one of the receptionist is absolutely spot on, nothing is too much for her. She is very kind and always understanding and if she can will do her upmost for you to be seen by a doctor or nurse. Also my daughter feels the same as me.

26th July 2018
Response from Neath Hill Health Centre

Hi sorry for my late response, we have had a lot of changes within the practice. Thank you for your lovely comment, I will pass this onto Margaret.

12th October 2017

I attended surgery wishing to discuss a longstanding medication which had not been reviewed in three years. Not unreasonable I thought. However, the Doctor (who was unknown to me) declined to discuss it. The consultation didn't start well, she didn't respond to my knocking on the door and when I entered, crossed the room and sat down, continued to totally ignore me and carried on reading. In the end I spoke to her and she looked up. Her manner was disinterested, dismissive and unpleasant. I have been registered with the practice in excess of 35 and rarely need to attend, so to be treated so abysmally is very disappointing.

26th July 2018
Response from Neath Hill Health Centre

Hi Sorry for my late response, we have had a lot of changes within the practice. I am sorry you encountered a difficult consultation with this particular GP. We now have a lead GP who we employed in December-17 and 4 regular GP's. I would like to thank you for your feedback.

11th August 2017

Fantastic surgery. Receptionist are always very helpful. Most staff have been in post for many many years, and they are all very efficient. There is never a problem getting an appointment. I would like to see the same GP as I had been able to before. Keep up the good work.

{{category}} working at Neath Hill Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Neath Hill Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejibh