Neath Hill Health Centre

Neath Hill Health Centre, 1 Tower Crescent, Neath Hill, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 6JY

3rd December 2019

Just wanted to leave a review as I have only been going to this Health center for the past 5 months and after reading others reviews on this page over the past 3 or 4 years I can say nothing much has improved, the very first time I entered this Health Centre I was met by a wonderful Lady called Margret one of the receptionists I did find her very rude she kept correcting me in how I spoke like when trying to pronounce my doctors name and was told next time I visit go to the computer to let the health center know you are here instead of coming to her, she is very stern in how she speaks to you and you do feel like you are bothering her and its very off-putting and has made me not want to book appointments or go near the Health Centre when I needed to. No offense to Magret but your not doing the surgery any favors and there are signs up on the wall that abuse won't be tolerated at the surgery but her attitude is awful and we have to tolerate her :(

24th September 2019

Every time I have had to talk to the receptionist Margaret, she has come across as incredibly rude. Such a shame as the doctors and nurses are absolutely lovely.

4th April 2019

It has been my experience that the Practice Manager Denise, along with Cynthia and Margaret the Receptionists, care deeply about the patients, They give a personal caring service. Myself, husband, daughter and grandchildren are very grateful and appreciative for their help and support. This has also been the case with Helen the Practice Nurse Helen and Elena the HCA. Dr Temitope Ayorinde is also a fab GP who gives excellent advice and follow up. My family and I highly recommend this practice.

11th February 2019

Afternoon receptionist Claire ? I think is her name Is fab ! So friendly and helps with all you need DR Khondeker is brilliant, I generally needed a Gp I could trust after Dr Rao retired as hed been my gp for 26 years. DR Khondeker is understanding and caring, asks relevant questions needed for consultation and agrees everything with me before we confirm anything. Booking appointments is 100% everytime as I use the online service

1st January 2019

It has been obvious that there have been changes at the surgery over the past year or so. The transition lead to interim doctors, some of whom had terrible bedside manners. I came away feeling berated and a time waster on occasion. That said, things are improving, you can actually get an appointment when you ring up and the doctors do seem to listen. The nurses are lovely and helpful and the reception staff do their best, they have at least always tried to help. I hope very much it continues to improve and appreciate it can't be easy trying to please everyone.

{{category}} working at Neath Hill Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Neath Hill Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejibh