Neath Hill Health Centre

Neath Hill Health Centre, 1 Tower Crescent, Neath Hill, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK14 6JY

4th April 2019

It has been my experience that the Practice Manager Denise, along with Cynthia and Margaret the Receptionists, care deeply about the patients, They give a personal caring service. Myself, husband, daughter and grandchildren are very grateful and appreciative for their help and support. This has also been the case with Helen the Practice Nurse Helen and Elena the HCA. Dr Temitope Ayorinde is also a fab GP who gives excellent advice and follow up. My family and I highly recommend this practice.

11th February 2019

Afternoon receptionist Claire ? I think is her name Is fab ! So friendly and helps with all you need DR Khondeker is brilliant, I generally needed a Gp I could trust after Dr Rao retired as hed been my gp for 26 years. DR Khondeker is understanding and caring, asks relevant questions needed for consultation and agrees everything with me before we confirm anything. Booking appointments is 100% everytime as I use the online service

1st January 2019

It has been obvious that there have been changes at the surgery over the past year or so. The transition lead to interim doctors, some of whom had terrible bedside manners. I came away feeling berated and a time waster on occasion. That said, things are improving, you can actually get an appointment when you ring up and the doctors do seem to listen. The nurses are lovely and helpful and the reception staff do their best, they have at least always tried to help. I hope very much it continues to improve and appreciate it can't be easy trying to please everyone.

13th December 2018

I tried to order repeat prescription by online service on Monday the 10th December at 7.50-8am but the web site was not found, unable to order my prescription. I visited the surgery at 8,30am and receptionist was helpful. I posted my request in the box. I checked that I added my new medication started last month was not on the record so I wrote it and circled.the receptionist reassured me it's OK. When I picked up medication on Thursday evening from local chemist and opened at home. There is only one medication, the additional medication was not included. I was very disappointed the service, I re-order second medication via online service but it would be ready after run out my current medication.....

18th September 2018

This health centre has gone downhill ever since the retirement of Dr Rao and the sad demise of Dr Prasad. Firstly the receptionist Margaret is extremely unhelpful and seems to get worse each week. One time a friend of my son's rang to see if the prescription was ready and was told "oh he has an addiction to prescription drugs", My son has to collect his prescription weekly but always has to spend the day going backwards and forwards as it is never ready from the surgery. It was their idea for this weekly collection and has been instigated deliberately by the Dr to make things as hard as possible for my son to receive his medication. He has long term illnesses and doesn't deserve this kind of treatment.

{{category}} working at Neath Hill Health Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Neath Hill Health Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejibh