Molebridge Practice

The North Leatherhead Medical Practice, 148-154 Kingston Rd, Leatherhead, Surrey England, KT22 7PZ

Also known as: The Molebridge Practice

20th January 2017

I cannot thank our wonderful NHS enough for the care I have received recently, and in particular from the Moleridge Practice. We tend to hear only complaints about the NHS and especially GP surgeries and their staff, but this has never been my experience with either the clinical or support team at the Molebridge. They are always very professional and helpful often under great pressure and stress, and go the extra mile to ensure their patients receive the best possible care and attention. Thank you!

12th September 2016

I have seen the nurse practitioners and found them very diligent and thorough as well as being very friendly and approachable. I was treated with dignity and would highly recommend them.

28th November 2015

I just wanted to share my experience with lovely nurse Lisa. I arrived unexpectedly, having been referred by the pharmacy over the road, and Lisa fitted me into her already packed clinic. She was caring, sympathetic, reassuring - everything in fact that I needed and could possibly have expected. I then saw Dr Florido, who was also caring and sympathetic whilst remaining totally professional. This was definitely my best experience at the surgery in some years.

13th October 2015

Was seen initially by a locum doctor. Prescription didn't agree with me. Second visit with Cordelia Ferguson (nurse practitioner) totally different. Full explanation of condition and detailed discussion on how to proceed to recovery. Exceptionally professional in a warm, friendly and caring way. Easier to get an appointment with her rather than actual GP but felt treated in just the same manner. Thank you Cordelia for your advice and help.

29th May 2015

I was seen by Lucia today , I didn't feel I was checked or listened to properly and was prescribed nothing I took myself to a and e and was diagnosed with an infection n given three sets of tablets,

Short link to review Molebridge Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecakr