Molebridge Practice

The North Leatherhead Medical Practice, 148-154 Kingston Rd, Leatherhead, Surrey England, KT22 7PZ

Also known as: The Molebridge Practice

12th March 2019

3 times had my appointment cancelled. Last one was due to nurse walking out!! Says it all!! Sitting in surgery at the moment, been waiting near an hour. Asked reception if they knew when I was going to be seen and they were extremely unhelpful just saying the nurse going as fast as she can. Another lady who came in after me was called in within 5 minutes of being sat down. I was then told by reception the computers have gone down. This surgery is getting worse. Can’t get appointment when you need one then when you do they cancel it or they run so far behind!!

13th December 2018

I found the receptionist VERY unhelpful and curt in manner and eventually deigned to allow me a doctors appointment( much to my surprise)as you have the same chance as winning the lottery as seeing a doctor here When you talk to other patients most would agree that the practice has gone downhill If I was more mobile I would NOT hesitate in changing practice

20th January 2017

I cannot thank our wonderful NHS enough for the care I have received recently, and in particular from the Moleridge Practice. We tend to hear only complaints about the NHS and especially GP surgeries and their staff, but this has never been my experience with either the clinical or support team at the Molebridge. They are always very professional and helpful often under great pressure and stress, and go the extra mile to ensure their patients receive the best possible care and attention. Thank you!

12th September 2016

I have seen the nurse practitioners and found them very diligent and thorough as well as being very friendly and approachable. I was treated with dignity and would highly recommend them.

28th November 2015

I just wanted to share my experience with lovely nurse Lisa. I arrived unexpectedly, having been referred by the pharmacy over the road, and Lisa fitted me into her already packed clinic. She was caring, sympathetic, reassuring - everything in fact that I needed and could possibly have expected. I then saw Dr Florido, who was also caring and sympathetic whilst remaining totally professional. This was definitely my best experience at the surgery in some years.

{{category}} working at Molebridge Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Molebridge Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecakr