Report this review of Middleton Medical Centre

27th September 2019

They are not consistent with their prescription policy making it inconvenient for users. First time we went for prescription we were sent back saying doctor will call us up for it. The doctor then called and sorted my medication prescription over the phone. Last week I requested medications over the phone which i did not receive as a repeat prescription. I just received one medication of the ordered. So the pharmacist requested yesterday. Today i just called to check if they received the order and if i could get the medicine quicker as i am running out of it. The receptionist what so ever was not ready to listen and expected me to come over to the surgery just to discuss this. Having a premature baby on oxygen and going over to the surgery just for this is real inconvenience. What can be dealt over the phone should be dealt over the phone.