Middleton Medical Centre

Elmer Road, Middleton-On-Sea, W Sussex England, PO22 7SR Also known as: Avisford Medical Group 1 2 3 4 5 10 reviews

14th November 2019

I have been looked after by Dr Beaumont and Nurse Alison recently. The care and friendliness couldn’t have been better. You all do a brilliant job. Thank you. X

27th September 2019

They are not consistent with their prescription policy making it inconvenient for users. First time we went for prescription we were sent back saying doctor will call us up for it. The doctor then called and sorted my medication prescription over the phone. Last week I requested medications over the phone which i did not receive as a repeat prescription. I just received one medication of the ordered. So the pharmacist requested yesterday. Today i just called to check if they received the order and if i could get the medicine quicker as i am running out of it. The receptionist what so ever was not ready to listen and expected me to come over to the surgery just to discuss this. Having a premature baby on oxygen and going over to the surgery just for this is real inconvenience. What can be dealt over the phone should be dealt over the phone.

9th September 2019

I have had good care. Some doctors are exceptional. Front of house staff can be difficult particularly Fiona.

13th October 2015

Both surgeries are always clean and tidy. Receptionists are always polite and helpful even when in busy situation. All doctors make time to listen and explain course of treatment.

17th August 2015

My neighbours are not happy when I tell them about the excellent service I receive at Middleton. The ladies in reception are very pleasant and so very helpful. The doctors and of course the practice nurses are all very kind and I really could not wish for a better service, particularly in view the comments I hear about my neighbours surgeries.

{{category}} working at Middleton Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Middleton Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejlb8