Meadowcroft Surgery

Jackson Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, England, HP19 9EX 1 2 3 4 5 30 reviews

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

13th July 2021

Terrible- diagnosis over phone with pictures via a paramedic not a doctor- before covid signs everywhere saying coughs & sneezes spread diseases - but sanatiser bottles empty -appalling reception staff playing god- Absolute disgrace of a practice-

Real care from a real doctor- GPs get good money from our taxes so start working for it !!

27th April 2021

It takes ages to get a reply on the phone even at eight oclock

Have more people manning the. Phones

Rating not given.
31st October 2020

Very impressed with the Practice. We always manage to get an appointment even though the waits on the phones are long but I like the fact you let us know how many people are ahead of us so we can have a rough idea of how long it will take. Receptionists are always friendly. Your recent Saturday flu clinic was excellent and very well organised. We were in and out within a couple of minutes. Keep up the good work. You are the backbone of our wonderful NHS.

I think patients should be able to order prescriptions over the phone, especially the ones who can't use the Internet or order their scripts online.

5th September 2019

Meadowcraft surgery I have been with Meadowcroft surgery for the last 30 years. Meadowcroft surgery has given me good service and treated me very well. I am grateful to the doctors past and present who has has looked after me and my family and now even my grandchildren and was treated very well. The doctor who comes to my mind at the moment is Dr Phil Clayton who looks after me and my serious illness in my advanced age. At the moment the person who has recently joined the surgery is Mr Mukesh Patel who looks after me and after one phone call everything has been done and dusted for me. I have lost my confidence but Mukesh somehow manages to calm me down and everything is back to normal again. The doctors at Meadowcroft surgery work long hours. They need more doctors and definitely more admin stuff to deal with the paperwork and with all the patients coming and going the whole week long. Everything is computerised now in the surgery but I think they need more admin staff to deal with the patients requests.

20th July 2017

What a great system Meadowcroft Surgery has in place. The telephone call back service is fantastic, giving the Doctors opportunity to ascertain what is needed for the patients without necessarily needing to see them. I think this system really helps people to take more responsibility for their own health and work in partnership with their GPS. Keep up the efficient, effective service Meadowcroft.Thank you

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Meadowcroft Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Meadowcroft Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb98w