Mayfield Medical Group

Mayfield Medical Group, Park Road, Jarrow, Tyne & Wear, NE32 5SE 1 2 3 4 5 70 reviews

18th February 2020

Its so much better with same day appointments. Yes sometimes you have to wait on the phone to get through but that happens everywhere. The nursing staff here are also brillant. You dont wait long to be seen and if you do its because someone just needs that bit extra time and reassurance but you never wait too long jjst 5-10 mins usually if that.

23rd January 2020

In all appointments I have had with Dr Cordner he has been so helpful, caring and reassuring. I attended today and although I had only booked one appointment with him he addressed other issues I had and give me advice. I was so thankful for his help and concern today and he has made me feel more at ease.

7th January 2020

I called the surgery at 2:30pm today and was given an appointment for my son at 4pm. This practice is brilliant when it comes to children. Whenever I have called for appointments for my sons they are seen that day. We saw nurse practitioner Kelly today and she was amazing with my son. She spent so much time explaining things and answering questions that we had. The appointment didn’t feel rushed and she was so understanding and sympathetic. She really put my son at ease.

{{category}} working at Mayfield Medical Group ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Mayfield Medical Group: http://iwgc.net/ejehp