Mayfield Medical Group

Mayfield Medical Group, Park Road, Jarrow, Tyne & Wear, NE32 5SE 1 2 3 4 5 71 reviews

14th January 2021

the year 2020 brought many changes, some good, but one very bad thing, the evil virus covid19, but one thing never changed .one thing that remained consistent throughout that year and many years before that, was and still is consistant.that is the team of doctors nurses and staff of the park road medical centre in Jarrow..now in 2021 it remains a centre of excellence, caring for myself, my lovely family and many others..i would like to take this opportunity to thank them on behalf of myself and my family and wish them a happy and healthy new year....Francis Anthony Amos....... . my greek proverb for 2021 . Περασμένα ξεχασμένα........................

Experience
18th February 2020

Its so much better with same day appointments. Yes sometimes you have to wait on the phone to get through but that happens everywhere. The nursing staff here are also brillant. You dont wait long to be seen and if you do its because someone just needs that bit extra time and reassurance but you never wait too long jjst 5-10 mins usually if that.

23rd January 2020

In all appointments I have had with Dr Cordner he has been so helpful, caring and reassuring. I attended today and although I had only booked one appointment with him he addressed other issues I had and give me advice. I was so thankful for his help and concern today and he has made me feel more at ease.

{{category}} working at Mayfield Medical Group ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Mayfield Medical Group: http://iwgc.net/ejehp