Mayfield Medical Group

Mayfield Medical Group, Park Road, Jarrow, Tyne & Wear, NE32 5SE

Practice group: Mayfield Medical Group

23rd January 2020

In all appointments I have had with Dr Cordner he has been so helpful, caring and reassuring. I attended today and although I had only booked one appointment with him he addressed other issues I had and give me advice. I was so thankful for his help and concern today and he has made me feel more at ease.

7th January 2020

I called the surgery at 2:30pm today and was given an appointment for my son at 4pm. This practice is brilliant when it comes to children. Whenever I have called for appointments for my sons they are seen that day. We saw nurse practitioner Kelly today and she was amazing with my son. She spent so much time explaining things and answering questions that we had. The appointment didn’t feel rushed and she was so understanding and sympathetic. She really put my son at ease.

7th February 2019

I have received exceptional care from both Dr Aval and Dr Cordner. and also would like to praise the excellent staff on reception. It's now 10yrs since I changed over to Mayfield Medical Centre, and it was the best move I could have made. All the receptionists are good, very helpful at all times, but now I find that one of them is moving to another, non medical related job. GOOD LUCK VICKY, and THANK YOU for the 8yrs of superb care you gave me. Without fail, you always went that extra mile to help patients, and always with a smile! We'll certainly miss you.

{{category}} working at Mayfield Medical Group ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Mayfield Medical Group: http://iwgc.net/ejehp