Maryport Group Practice

Rating not given.

27th January 2017

The staff are amazing.

30th January 2017

I had an appointment with Dr Allison Overend,having only recently moved into this area from Staffordshire I have not seen this doctor before.I found her to be very patient and understanding and listened to my problem without rushing to get me out of the surgery. It was a very pleasant experience and she took her time both examining me thoroughly and explaining her findings and also explaining what happens next with the treatment and diagnosis. I would not hesitate to book to see her again. On the booking of appointments,it is so easy to do on line-easy to understand and navigate web site. Ordering repeat prescriptions is also so easy-very convenient to order on line and collect from the pharmacy in the same building. Excellent service,thank you.

29th December 2016

The nurse took time to talk to me and made me feel like she wanted to help - take care of me.

29th December 2016

She took time to help with my problem. Very helpful and caring.

28th October 2016

Doctors, nurses and ancillary staff are always very helpful. It is good that I feel my medicine and treatment are my guided choice. I was a 1st NHS baby. I hope that when the time comes, that the law will be sensible enough to allow me voluntary euthanasia if I chose it.