Maryport Group Practice

Alneburgh House, Ewanrigg Road, Allerdale, Maryport, Cumbria, CA15 8EL

Also known as: Maryport Health Services

Practice group: Maryport Health Services

5th June 2019

I got a home visit by doctor Matt Barber on Saturday/ Sunday night 1June. I found this doctor really , caring, thoughtful, thorough and giving clear explanations. He even came back a few hours later to check if I had improved. I have to give a 10 out of 10 for this home visit!

9th April 2019

After contacting whitehaven and carlisle hospital about moving my orthopaedic app forward as I was in so much pain yesterday. I decided to go to Maryport health services. Wasn’t expecting to be able to see anyone as I just walked in at quart to 2. Receptionist was very sympathetic and got me an app with Mandy who was a nurse. Mandy was fabulous and rung whitehaven and said I needed it looked at because this lady is in so much pain. Fantastic help from maryport.

16th March 2019

Rang on Friday 15th March to get telephone consultation for my disabled mother whohas broken her arm as she need a prescription for pain relief . The receptionist refused this and was told to ring 111 this was at 2pm took us to 10pm that night to get help for her.

{{category}} working at Maryport Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Maryport Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb8jm