Manchester Road Medical Centre

27-31 Manchester Road, Knutsford, Cheshire, England, WA16 0LY

Drs Reeves,Kearns & Coney

10th April 2017

Every doctor I have seen at Manchester Road Medical Centre has been committed to my health. In addition each one is a caring person. I would feel confident to discuss any appropriate problem with any of them, including locums who seem to have the same qualities as the permanent staff. The telephone is always answered and the receptionists are very approachable yet efficient. It's rarely necessary to speak to them in surgery owing to the automatic signing in system. I feel that the telephone service, during which you can discuss any health issues with a doctor before being invited into the surgery, works very well. If you are willing to see any GP and your problem merits a visit to the surgery, I have found it easy to get an appointment. The surgery is very clean, warm and gives out an efficient and organised atmosphere. Personally I like to hear the verdict of the staff on treating my health problem. Too often these days I've heard doctors say "Well it's your body" but NEVER at this practice.

15th February 2017

I recently needed a quick response in letter form, on two occasions, to assist in my long standing health problems. Dealt with quickly and sympathetically. Wish the surgery would move to ringing in on the day for appointments, it is impossible to get an appointment within a week on most occasions.