Lostock Medical Centre

431 Barton Road, Stretford, Manchester, N/a, M32 9PA

16th July 2019

Lostock Medical Centre has a extremely professional, caring and helpful team throughout. I have never had a negative experience with them. Highly recommend this practice

26th May 2019

Great service

5th May 2019

I recently went to Lostock medical center for two health issues. I saw Dr Iqbal Magbed(I might have the names spelt wrong) and I left there regretting I ever came. He didn’t listen to me and was impatient about letting me explain what my issues were. He didn’t ask me if I had any after effects as a result of what my issues were seeing that one of my problems has been persisting for years and the other issue could be a symptom of something more serious because I have been feeling really unwell recently rather he made my feel like I was stupid and being dramatic. I could feel his disinterest, impatience and hurry to get me out. I probably spent less than 10 minutes total there. My temperature was not taken neither was my blood pressure nor any other tests done.

20th March 2019

I have being going there for years and i hated going to see Doctor Archer. I came in about 6 years ago and he accused me of faking it to get out of school because i was being 'bullied'. I didn't go back after that and then when i had a breakdown last year, i tried to get an appointment and they said i wasn't an urgent case and dismissed me making an appointment. I ended up going to Trafford General to be seen and they got me an appointment at the doctors on the same day. I ended up getting another doctor called Dr Megahead, i told him about my feelings and the way i was thinking. He put me on antidepressants and told me to come back a week later. I went back for my appointment, i had both Dr Archer and Dr Megahead and they got my off the antidepressants and said that 'kind words' will heal me. They didn't seem to care about my depression and looked at me like i was attention seeking. Ever since then i haven't been back and it's made me feel much worse that i didn't have the help i needed. I really don't recommend them as the doctors and staff are rude and make you feel uncomfortable.

5th February 2019

Do not join this practice unless you enjoy dealing with unhelpful, passive aggressive reception staff. The surgery offers a Drop In surgery which I used for the first time recently. However, due to a mix up with the number I was given I ended up waiting 40 minutes before being told I'd missed my slot and would need to join the back of the queue. The attitude at reception (who made the mistake in the first place) was cold, aloof and uncooperative. I've now registered with a new surgery and yet to discover whether their reception is any better. However, I'm fairly confident it can't be any worse.

{{category}} working at Lostock Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Lostock Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ejj9y