Littleton Surgery

Buckland House, Esher Park Avenue, Esher, Surrey England, KT10 9NY

9th June 2017

They're all great here The girls on reception are so helpful and caring and sympathetic Jo, Candice & Maggie - all super Claire the nurse is very sharp and spotted a tiny tiny red mark which turned out to be a Basal Cell Carcinoma All fixed now A great service Many thanks Andrew Overton

17th March 2017

I phoned the surgery at a few minutes past 8 in the morning. I needed an appointment to have a wound dressed by a nurse. I was given 8.45 am. to see nurse Diane. She inspected the wound, sought a 2nd opinion from nurse Claire and the two of them gave me some very caring and professional treatment. I am not one for filling out surveys as a rule but I was so impressed by my treatment that I wanted my experience to be put on record.

25th August 2016

I cannot understand booking an appt 10 days in advance, there's only pre book able time for that day. Also I find there is only one GP on duty on any given day whereas previously there were 2. This obviously causes a congested diary.

29th October 2015

I have been a patient with Dr Gavins since I moved into Esher in 2000. I have always found it easy to book an appointment and almost always I am seen on time (a first in my experience compared to other surgeries i have attended in the past) Furthermore the reception staff are always helpful and the nurses again prompt and efficient. I would highly recommend Littleton surgery along with the Drs practicing within.

26th October 2015

During an appointment with my physiotherapist, she called the surgery to request an urgent appointment. Was told to call back later. Called back later, despite being urgent, Dr Goldsack refused to see me. Told to call back again another day. If another medical professional believes an urgent appointment is necessary, then surely it is. Dont waste your time with this surgery, the attitude of Dr Goldsacks is appaling.

Doctors working at Littleton Surgery