Leven & Beeford Medical Practice

Leven & Beeford Med/prac, 29 High Stile, Leven, Beverley, HU17 5NL Also known as: The Surgery, Leven 1 2 3 4 5 3,248 reviews

24th January 2022

Thankyou to all the team at Beeford and Leven for the care and support you gave to me and my late husband George Without this I would not have been able to care for him at home

Clarification on who provides what services for end of life care

Experience
13th January 2022

I am a health care professional (nurse) and i called the surgery this morning whist with a patient for an urgent matter. The gp (DR Chapman) called me back promptly and arranged some medication which was ready really quickly and i picked it up from the chemist and administered it. Dr Chapman listened and we made a good plan for the patient. I also spoke to the receptionist Julie 3 times today and she was also very nice and professional. The promptness of the above has avoided the patient going into hospital and the patient and family are appreciative also.

Nothing to improve, this was the first time i have dealt with this surgery and i am very impressed. I deal with a lot of surgeries across a large area and the contact i have had here today has been excellent.

Experience
Rating not given.

{{category}} working at Leven & Beeford Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Leven & Beeford Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejeon