Kudra (woodlawn)

Woodlawn Medical Centre, 19 Powder Mill Lane, Whitton, TW2 6EE

Also known as: Branch surgery at Oaklane

1st November 2016

No they have always been most helpful and supportive. I can not find any faukt

22nd October 2015

I would definitely recommend. I can rely on this practice for both my children and I.

13th October 2015

Having a needle phobia makes blood tests a very stressful experience for me. Thankfully, Woodlawn has the most wonderful health care assistant who always puts me at ease. She is so patient and kind, and very highly skilled. Jan is a huge credit to the team.

24th September 2015

My son needed a referral to West Mid hospital. At West Mid, there is a central booking system/team who are supposed to process the referral and allocate it to the right department/specialist. The receptionist at Oak Lane tried 3 times for us to get a referral booked without success. Each time we called the West Mid Department, they still had not booked it in, so I personally took the referral to the West Mid Dept myself. By now, my son's case was getting urgent, so Dr Sablok kindly contacted the dept to try and get an emergency slot. She was unable to do so, but was able, though talking to the specialist, to get us an appropriate prescription that should, and did, help. So many thanks for the support and persistence, as I know how hard it is to get to talk to the right person at West Mid.

24th September 2015

I have many long standing chronic conditions, asthma, CKD, COPD, diabetes to name a few. I find Dr Kudra very kind, caring and professional. He always gives me time and listens and explains and puts me at ease. I would recommend him very strongly. The staff and nurses at the surgery are very helpful and will do everything to help. Both husband and wife team are great. I am very happy with the service I get at Woodlawn surgery.