Knowle House Surgery

4 Meavy Way, Crownhill, Plymouth, England, PL5 3JB Also known as: Knowle House 1 2 3 4 5 11 reviews

24th April 2021

They are terrible doctors. Dont listen to you or any concerns. Can’t be bothered to do any diagnostic testing. I feel this surgery bar 2 doctors fob you off.

Listened to your patients, actually be a doctor

24th April 2021

Listened to your patients, actually be a doctor

24th November 2020

PAfter having a mini stroke a medication change was required. A doctor called and it was agreed that said medication would be at the pharmacy to pick up next day. Pharmacy had not received the prescription so called reception at the surgery and a "token" for the medication was going to be issued. NOW the problem grows. Wrong medication requested by receptionist. I explained this token was wrong to reception and stated what medication and why prescribed and by which doctor and when. This had to be repeated at least 5 or 6 times as she clearly had her own agenda and I was an idiot! I explained I was a nurse and had even been a nurse prescriber and so did actually know what medication was prescribed. Another receptionist was summoned who typically treated me as an idiot who did not know what medications I had been prescribed. I suggested they sort it out and left. On way home a disgruntled receptionist called and after my explaining again twice was asked if I meant a completely different medication as "most patients don't know what they want". End call after my saying again don't call until sorted. Later my GP called to apologise as it had been messed up by the surgery but now corrected. However snotty message received stating my behaviour was un-respectful to nhs and a warning had been put on my notes. My reply is not repeatable! Receptionists here are normally good but the two I dealt with on that day are unhelpful and have a rather overinflated opinion of themselves and their role as stated believe all patients are stupid who font know what they need. Respectful nhs receptionists??????called practice management whose attitude is my staff are always in the right and that patients even if frustrated by poor service and overinflated egos of certain receptionists should not show it!!

Actually listen to.patients and realise frustration caused by arrogant receptionists will cause patients to become upset and angry. Tell a joke people laugh. Tell a sad story people get upset. All emotional responses. Get angry or frustrated when treated in a disregarding unrespectful way and show it, wrong! Would we accept that we cannot show any emotional response!! No.way. as a mental. Health nurse I would not suggest we should not show emotional response as suppression of emotions is harmful!

24th November 2020

23rd September 2020

I had to make 13 phone calls before I got through today, and when I did the receptionist could not find my records for a further 10 minutes. Its been like this for months, its a joke, I am looking to find a new practice

I WAS ONLY CALLING TO RESPOND TO RESPOND TO BOOK CHECK TAKEN 3 WEEKS AGO, TO FIND OUT THE RESULT. Couldn't somebody have sent that to me on a message or email

Experience

{{category}} working at Knowle House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Knowle House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecccr