Kinmel Bay Medical Centre

The Square, Kinmel Bay, Rhyl, Clwyd Wales, LL18 5AU

13th November 2019

Worst surgery ever!! Three times in two months I have been left without pain medication for 24 hours,due to their mistakes! And when I rang to complain,the receptionist was very rude and aggressive! Tried to say it was my fault!wouldn't come out to see me,even though I have agoraphobia,and find being outside very distressing! And what surgery nowadays closes at lunch? And what surgery closes for half day on Wednesdays? Terrible place! DO NOT USE!!! I should have known better,as when I was filling in my new patient forms,5 people came in within ten minutes to complain about prescriptions!!

20th September 2019

Tried to book an appointment with an audiologist as requested by doctor. Qued up again only you be told I cannot make the appointment at that time as I have to ring back the next day. When I rang back a very rude receptionist told me to ring back in 10 minutes, which I did. After informing the very rude receptionist I had already been in agony for 3 weeks she decided that I was allowed to book an appointment in two weeks time. When I asked her if there was any another way I could deal with my problem she replied "Yes. Go private". Charming.

{{category}} working at Kinmel Bay Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Kinmel Bay Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecgpe