Kidlington and Yarnton Medical Group

Exeter Close, Oxford Road, Kidlington, Oxon England, OX5 1AP

15th September 2020

I have been waiting to see a Doctor. My daughter called for an appointment. They said a Doctor would call later that day and instead a nurse called. I was told to come in for blood tests a few days later. I went in and was treated with disdain. I had to ask to have my blood pressure taken as I have problems with high blood pressure. So she did and said it’s quite high and that was all. I had to ask her what happens next. She said nothing we wait for the results of your blood tests. I have had a lingering chest infection. She wasn’t interested at all. No trying to get a doctor to see me or anything. The Prime minister has Said all doctors should now see patients face to face . You can’t even get a phone call from this practise. There is one good nurse at this surgery who did a follow up call and has given me a script to start on antibiotics. At least she is trying to do something. I feel if you are over 75 nobody cares and they just hope we will disappear!!

Everything. A doctors visit for a start. Somebody to listen to my chest. Somebody to take an interest or at least pretend to!

Experience
15th September 2020

Experience

{{category}} working at Kidlington and Yarnton Medical Group ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Kidlington and Yarnton Medical Group: http://iwgc.net/ecg3x