Kennet Surgery

Kennet Surgery, 30 Cholmeley Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3NQ

20th March 2018

The staff for reception (Sandra) are not professional and are incredibly rude. I was sitting in the waiting room and a lady came to register her baby. Sandra could clearly be heard asking rather personal questions and even stated that maybe if the lady have a bad or complicated pregnancy/ birth then that will stop the lady from having more. How appalling, the lady even said that wasn't a very nice thing to wish on anyone and how surprisingly not one apology was made but asking the lady if she ever thought about moving to a different practice?!? Disgraceful. Please train your staff to be friendly not nosey, polite not rude and professional and non judgemental at all times. No one wants to hear your staff members talk badly about patients.

28th April 2017

22nd February 2016

I visited the branch on 81 Christchurch Road for an appointment I had waited 5 weeks for, the doctor on duty was a locum and did not let me sit down/explain my problem before telling me to hurry up as she was 'running late' She told me I need to pay for a blood test - I agreed to pay for it however she still did not issue me one. Absolutely appalling service! The main Dr's at the surgery have retired leaving this surgery now as just a money making scheme for locums. No concern for patients at all.

16th September 2014

I arrived at the surgery for emergency appointment. The receptionist dealt with my request with utmost care . In her dealing she was very very considerate. Further more I had an excellent service from the doctor. On the whole I was very pleased with every aspect of the service.

{{category}} working at Kennet Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Kennet Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ejh9u