John Tasker House Surgery

56 New Street, Great Dunmow, Dunmow, Essex England, CM6 1BH

29th September 2017

Almost impossible to get an appointment with the surgery and such totally disinterested and uncaring staff. I have felt so alone and worried about my health but there is absolutely no one to turn to. I don't even try to go to them but I try to self medicate and I don't even have faith in trying another surgery as there is no time to care for a fellow human being.

6th November 2015

Sending the NHS back to the dark ages. Whenever I have an appointment it is a least 45 minutes late (regardless of time or day) You then are looked at for less than 2 minutes before a diagnosis. How are you 45 minutes late every time if I only ever see you for 3 minutes at a time. Doesn't make a lot of sense. Am I wasting your time being there, or my own. It feels like its always a problem that I have made an appointment. I go once every 6 months or so. not to frequent or is that the problem, you want me to come more. I don't understand. As long as it gets better with antibiotics then they can help you but if you need anything else so somewhere else. their new trainee doctors need to go back to school i think. shocking. The Nursing Staff are the only ones from this surgery that come up trumps, they are amazing. They are always helpful and understand any queries you may have.

{{category}} working at John Tasker House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review John Tasker House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8ro