Report this review of Ifield Medical Practice

4th February 2020

Always impossible to get an appointment unless you physically go to the surgery at 8.30 when it opens (which I can't), or by some miracle you get through in time on the phone. I ring at 8.30 but by the time my call is answered at 8.33 the daily emergency appointments are all gone. Have simply been told if its bad go to the urgent treatment centre, this would be absolutely useless for anxiety treatment. Don't know what I'm supposed to do and feel totally uncared for.

10th March 2020
Response from Ifield Medical Practice

Thank you for leaving a review and we are sorry that you are unhappy with some elements of our service. Please can we ask that you contact the surgery and speak to the Practice Manager regarding this so that your specific concerns can be discussed.