Ifield Medical Practice

Lady Margaret Road, Ifield, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 0BF

18th June 2019

I had the great displeasure of seeing Mohammad Maysoon who diagnosed me to be within. Perfect health. However the next morning I was in emergency with a severe infection and needed quite a bit of medical assistance.

4th July 2019
Response from Ifield Medical Practice

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry that you are not happy with your consultation. In cases such as this we will not respond directly on this forum, however we do encourage you to contact the Practice Manager to discuss it further, this of course would be confidential.

30th May 2019

It pains me to say that I have had mixed experiences with the surgery since I registered. The latest 2 appointments have been quite underwhelming. As an NHS employee myself, I found the GP (Dr MM) lacked care and compassion in her delivery of a service that she is entrusted to. My opinion was quickly discounted and my request ignored. I will certainly avoid future appointments with this particular GP.

4th July 2019
Response from Ifield Medical Practice

Thank you for leaving a review and we are sorry that you are unhappy with some elements of our service. Please can we ask that you contact the surgery and speak to the Practice Manager regarding this as we take all patient feedback very seriously.

{{category}} working at Ifield Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ifield Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejhn3