Ifield Medical Practice

Lady Margaret Road, Ifield, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 0BF

10th July 2018

Ive been with Ifield medical practice for over 30yrs now and although ive seen alot of changes the staff have always provided me with the utmost respect and care even the staff in the office have shown support and pointed me in the right direction as to who was best to see. Couldnt fault this practice at all

23rd June 2018

Every time I use Ifield Medical Practice's services, I am treated with respect and dignity. I have had quite a few appointments over the last few months due to my anxiety and depression. I must say that I was offered not only treatment but also support, understanding and encouragement. I was patiently listened to even though it was clear at times that the practice was busy. I want to thank Dr Leung and Dr Mohammed and all staff for their fantastic work. I am recovering well, and I have a new part-time job in such a short period. Thank you!

21st June 2018

I visited the surgery to see Trish of the Secretarial Team who was helping me to gather information from my medical records. She was extremely helpful, supportive and understanding. The whole team do a very hard job under very difficult circumstances which I dearly respect. Their diligence and professionalism is very much appreciated and often goes unnoticed because they work behind the scenes to keep things moving forward. I would ask patients/users who use the service for whatever reason to understand that the entire team deal with many other people on a daily basis and exercising patience, courtesy and applying your own personal planning and organisation goes a long way to getting what you need and on time.

25th April 2018

My experience with the Doctor was brilliant. The Practice Nurse however not so much. I have just been started on Insulin and went to her to be taught how to administer the injections. I got no instruction at all, i expected that i would have an opportunity to 'have a go' at doing it so that she (and I) would be sure i could do it. that didn't happen. neither was I taught or told I had to prep the pen before doing the injection to make sure there were no bubbles (this I learned online). In fact I really got all my information online as she was hopeless. I got the feeling she just wanted to tell me how much i needed to take and get rid of me. I had to prompt her just to tell me how to put the needle on the pen. Maybe she was short of time (although the receptionist said it was an hour long appointment) i was in there maybe 15 minutes. Please check on what the Nurses are going, it is daunting to be put on insulin and the nurses need to make sure the patient is comfortable with the process.

13th September 2017

Absolutely hate going to the doctors as I suffer from anxiety. Had to have a telephone call this morning and the Dr asked me to come in for an appointment. The surgery was clean, the receptionist was lovely and Dr Mohammad was so nice, really thorough, didn't rush me and made me feel as relaxed as I could be. I will definitely make any future appointments with her. Don't know how thrilled she will be as I am an extremely anxious patient. I'm my daughters carer and she has a different surgery in Crawley, Ifield Medical put her surgery to shame. I know not everyone has a good experience but I was really impressed. Thank you.