Ifield Medical Practice

Lady Margaret Road, Ifield, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 0BF

15th December 2018

I have received appropriate reminders regarding my annual coronary care , well timed letter about my blood results and Dr Brightwell was so thourogh in checking the most recent blood tests. I was impressed with the service I received. Thank you all.

8th December 2018

Just wanted to say that I received great service when calling the surgery for my son. No appointments were available but I was offered a phone call which was very much appreciated. Dr Anna Alexander was very helpful and listened to me. Many thanks.

22nd November 2018

I would like to say a big Thankyou to Dr Brightwell for the treatment she gave me recently. On a home visit she realised straight away that it looked like I had sepsis and called an ambulance as it turned out I had a chest infection, sepsis, fluid round the lungs and pneumonia. Earlier on another Doctor tried to cancel the home visit and prescribe me antibiotics I hate to think what would have happened if I had not insisted on being examined.so I have Dr Brightwell to thank for her brilliant treatment.

7th August 2018

After being on the same repeat prescription for 3 years they stopped me stone cold and now have to go the hospital to get a prescription as I’m not supposed to to stop these tablet instantly I had to be weened off appalling care

10th July 2018

Ive been with Ifield medical practice for over 30yrs now and although ive seen alot of changes the staff have always provided me with the utmost respect and care even the staff in the office have shown support and pointed me in the right direction as to who was best to see. Couldnt fault this practice at all

{{category}} working at Ifield Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ifield Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejhn3