Idle Medical Centre

440 Highfield Road, Idle, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD10 8RU

Practice group: Idle Medical Centre

22nd May 2019

My little boy had a fall at school which resulted in a open cut to his head, been a first time mum I didn’t know if to go to A&E or to the doctors. The lovely receptionist had a doctor call me and he got me in within half an hour after doing a over the phone assessment and he felt they could deal with it. The staff all rallied round my little boy and got him sorted and I couldn’t be more grateful

31st January 2019

I just want to say what a lovely Drs surgery this is and what a great service they provide for children especially. My little girl has been poorly this week and it’s so reassuring to be able to get an appointment on the day. We saw Dr Parker and Dr Bhakta this week and both were so lovely and gave such good care to her. Thanks again.

29th January 2019

I have not been a regular visitor to the GP for most of my life but I recently had a Baker's Cyst which was very painfull and somewhat dabilitating. I saw a locum doctor and he gave me good care and arranged a scan at the local hospital. The scan confirmed that it was indeed a correct diagnosis and I was referred back to the surgery. I was asked to make an appointment with Dr Bhattacharjee as he was the most suitable doctor for my condition and he gave me clear and concise information about my condition, prescribed anti-inflamatory tablets and advised me about recouperation. I have been back to see the same doctor on several occasions and I'm pleased to say that I am now back in good health and fully recovered. The care I recieved was excellent.

{{category}} working at Idle Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Idle Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb6wv