Idle Medical Centre

440 Highfield Road, Idle, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD10 8RU

Idle Medical Centre

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

6th October 2018

I have been a patient at this practice all my life going back to when doctor goyder was there, my recent visits which has been quite a few recently I’ve been seeing dr bahktar, what a lovely doctor he is and he is very helpful in helping me get hospital appointments and his care his beyond any other doctor I have seen at this practice, I’m hoping he’s a permanent doctor at this surgery because he would be well missed for his excellent work.

5th October 2018

I would personally like to thank a lady called Michelle that works at the practice (unsure of her position) she really went above and beyond to help me with a big problem today. I am currently in Wales and I left my inhalers for my asthma at home, 4 hours away! Not knowing what to do, as I needed them urgently, she helped sort them for me with a chemist over here, it wasn't as simple as it should have been and she managed with much professionalism to sort it out for me. I now have my inhalers for my holiday and am incredibly grateful for all her help! I have been with the surgery for 20+ years and not once had an issue with booking appointments, no issues with any Doctors, Dr Parker is amazing and always so helpful and understanding. Would highly recommend this surgery.

20th September 2018

I have been a patient at this practice since it was a surgery down Bradford road when it was (old Dr.Gibson) Dr.Goider and then (hound Dr.Tom Gibson). Dr.Gibson delivered my husband and Dr Tom delivered our children so you could say it's been a family affair. We have always been pleased with the practice when we have needed it. I have seen many changes in these years but have always felt that the staff Doctors Nurses and the front line staff go above and beyond for you. So I can honestly say it's a wonderful practice with excellent staff.

17th September 2018

I had an appointment to see Dr Bhattacharjee on the 17th September regarding follow up for results of a hip joint x ray this was confirmed to be ok so doctor Bhattacharjee suggested having an injection into my hip this was done there and then without hesitation I've always had great service from all the staff and doctors at idle medical centre regards Timothy Paul white

9th May 2018

I have been a patient at this practice for years, I find all the staff nurses and doctors good, but recently I have visited dr Baktar who is an exceptional doctor, his mannerisms and everything is so nice, he is such a gentleman as well as the best doctor I have seen, he has helped me through a lot lately while I’m waiting for my hospital appointment, I really hope this doctor is there to stay.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Idle Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Idle Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb6wv