Hospital Hill Surgery

7 Izatt Avenue, Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland, KY11 3BA

14th January 2019

I have been a patient with this surgery for over 30yrs and was with Dr Gerald Gillespie. Always found Dr Gillespie approachable, professional and understanding. He would listen and help with any problem,no matter how small or large. If I was unable to see Dr Gillespie then often saw Dr Paton who was just as good. Not often at the surgery but always clean and I have never had an issue. My only complaint ( and it is a small One) would be the waiting area. I do not like the rows of chairs and feel the old way where the chairs were in a circle Was much better & was much more inviting!!

3rd December 2018

I would just like to thank the receptionists and my family doctor, Dr. Burt. I remember the receptionists used to be rather rude and unhelpful, but recently the service has improved massively and that makes the whole experience of going to a doctor much more tolerable. Dr. Burt is by far the most thorough and caring doctor at this surgery, he really listens and it is obvious he wants the best for you as a person and a patient - so thank you.

16th August 2018

I am 43 and been with this surgery all my life. And to put it lightly, they have made my life a nightmare. These people do not listen, and very arogant and rude in The manner they talk to people. It is as quickly as they can get you out the door. If this surgery were a builders, there is no question these so called doctors would be on some kind of dodgy builder program. Please put review and help others, unlike what this surgery doing.

27th July 2018

I left appointment today crying after being told I couldn't be treated in a very rude way by dr Mitchell then I saw a different dr who was better and more helpful. Some drs here have no care or regard for clients and obviously see the job as just a pay check. I feel very let down. I feel like if left untreated I could've been seriously ill.

3rd May 2018

The main Receptionist is very loud and a bully, wants to know your private business and difficult. If you dont bow down to her questions she can make things difficult. The manager stands by her staff and does nothing, she allows this treatment of her staff to continue. Its horrible when you want to ring for an appointment and you feel nervous and stressed in knowing you will be treated badly. The health care policy says everyone has the right to be treated with respect but not at this surgery

{{category}} working at Hospital Hill Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hospital Hill Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecamd