Honor Oak Group Practice

Honor Oak Health Centre, 20 Turnham Road, Brockley, London, SE4 2LA

HONOR OAK GROUP PRACTICE

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

21st December 2018

No idea why there are bad reviews. The staff are all extremely helpful, polite and kind. Great surgery. Thanks a lot!

29th October 2018

My recent experience with the practice has been appalling. If there was another surgery close to my home I would move surgeries. In the last few weeks, I had an issue with a prescription which the nurse told me had been sent to my pharmacy which had not, and an issue with a referral letter that the doctor told me she would write, which 10 days later has not been done. When I contacted the surgery to query the referral the receptionist was extremely unhelpful, suggesting I contact the hospital directly (even though they have not received a referral from my GP), and telling me to call back tomorrow to see find out whether the doctor has actually actioned this after a reminder. If this was a business I doubt very much that it would survive.

23rd January 2018

Visited surgery yesterday with the intention of making an appointment with Nuerology Department at Hospital. I have to say that the e referral system introduce by NHS for making appointment does not work and needs to be replaced!!! My sincere thanks goes to receptionist Patsy...she is a real gem and couldn't have been any more helpful to sort out my appointment..I couldn't be any more appreciative of her support.. I always find her considerate and emphatic :):)

25th September 2017

they seem to be managing people by spite rarer than any skill as physicians. Its incredibly difficult to get help, regardless of who you see. The bizarre thing is, my condition is very clear, just needs medicating, but they cant, or wont do it. No explanation is ever given, its just, 'we cant do that', or fake another policy excuse. Strange thing is, I'm often having to go to the local walk-in centre, and even they dont understand my doctors actions, so its not just me.

24th September 2017

Avoid this practice at all costs. Its one of the few places that will go all out spiteful if you question what they are going. Expect that they will constantly forget to make referrals, and that you'll need to keep going back. Expect incredible short prescriptions when you need medications long term. Expect that each time you go in, you will be fobbed off and need to go back. They will never actually examine you, meaning any serious condition will take years to be found. Expect that they will give you medications that greatly conflict will your health conditions. Ie, with an already high risk of diabetes, I was given meds the double' the risk. After two years of struggling to get a diagnosis, i am now too weak to get to the hospital treatments and my life is over.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Honor Oak Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Honor Oak Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejhic