Honor Oak Group Practice

Honor Oak Health Centre, 20 Turnham Road, Brockley, London, SE4 2LA

HONOR OAK GROUP PRACTICE

21st December 2018

No idea why there are bad reviews. The staff are all extremely helpful, polite and kind. Great surgery. Thanks a lot!

29th October 2018

My recent experience with the practice has been appalling. If there was another surgery close to my home I would move surgeries. In the last few weeks, I had an issue with a prescription which the nurse told me had been sent to my pharmacy which had not, and an issue with a referral letter that the doctor told me she would write, which 10 days later has not been done. When I contacted the surgery to query the referral the receptionist was extremely unhelpful, suggesting I contact the hospital directly (even though they have not received a referral from my GP), and telling me to call back tomorrow to see find out whether the doctor has actually actioned this after a reminder. If this was a business I doubt very much that it would survive.

{{category}} working at Honor Oak Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Honor Oak Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejhic