Holly Tree Surgery

42 Boundstone Road, Wrecclesham, Farnham, Surrey, GU10 4TG

8th January 2015

An outstanding GP Practice. Has moved with the times but has not lost its intimate local character. I have been registered there since 1987 and I honestly cannot fault this practice. PLEASE NOTE JEREMY HUNT. WE DON'T WANT TO CHANGE OUR SYSTEM TO ANONYMOUS TELEPHONE OR ONLINE BOOKING. SOMETIMES THE OLD WAYS ARE THE BEST. THIS PRACTICE IS PROOF THAT A DROP-IN FACILITY CAN WORK, EVEN IN 2015.

1st September 2014

My qualms are not with the doctors, but with the reception and dispensary. The former seem to favour inefficient, overcomplicated bureaucratic processes (e.g. telling me it would take over a week to generate a login for the online services, when previous practices have all managed it on the spot), while the latter have left me without my prescription for days at a time on several occasions (at least I'm saving money by paying for a 28 day refill every five weeks). The most disheartening thing is that they don't seem to acknowledge or care how dangerous it is for me to be without my tablets because I appear to be a young and otherwise healthy patient. I hope at least this means elderly patients don't receive the same shoddy treatment as me. I would have changed practices months ago if this wasn't the only one in my area. I have dealt with much larger practices in much more oversubscribed areas that handle their affairs with far more capability and grace, so really there is no excuse. Very disappointing.

4th December 2014

Excellent practice, I cannot praise it enough...this is how all GP surgeries should be. Maybe if it was A and E depts would not be so overloaded...the non appts system works fantastically as you see a GP or nurse when you are ill ...you don't have to try and contact the practice for an appt that is then days in the future. Well done every one at Holly Tree and thank you so much for your care