Holdenhurst Road Surgery

199 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, England, BH8 8DE

17th October 2020

Satisfaction:
My last two repeat prescription requests have been completely mismanaged leaving me without medications that need to be taken every day. I have also met resistance about a request being given the wrong tablets and being told I had enough of the former at home! Why would I order if I had enough? Is this cost cutting? At one point I was told it was ‘ human error’ yet I still met resistance. I am so frustrated and disenchanted, I am changing Practice, all too unhelpful and stressful.

Improvement:
Receptionists generally defensive, repeat and repeat the same response. Please, give more training! There appears to be an assumption that you’re going to be difficult before you’ve even spoken.

Experience
17th October 2020

Satisfaction:

Improvement:

Experience
3rd December 2019

I have to say that the treatment at this Surgery has always been professional. They have beem so kind and have always followed up blood tests and referrals. I would like to recommend DR Yeomans and Nurse Specialist Julie Thornton. Such kind people who have been so supportive and who i have nothing but praise for. Its sad to see the negative reviews. People often dont appreciate the workload of the receptionists and staff. I am sure they rarely get any praise as it is easier to criticise.

{{category}} working at Holdenhurst Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Holdenhurst Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb62b