Hellesdon Medical Practice

343 Reepham Road, Hellesdon, Norwich, England, NR6 5QJ 1 2 3 4 5 7 reviews

1st June 2021

Dr Tolley, can’t fault. Listens properly. Gives full attention. Best g.p.ever.

Difficult times for all patients and NHS, EVERYONE IS DOING THEIR BEST. we must all be kind.

Experience
29th June 2019

I rang the surgery on Thursday 27th June to make an appointment for Monday. I was told there were no appointments but I could have a slot on Friday morning for a telephone consultation. I received a text message confirming this for 10.20 am. I waited in all day for the call but it did not come. I rang the surgery twice wondering if I had got the message correct, that I was expecting a call from a G.P and was reassured on both occasions that I would get a call that morning but no nothing. Total waste of a day and felt let down.

17th May 2019

I think the surgery is good as surgeries go, and have a difficult job to do. I wonder whether the rude doctors referred to are Dr Ian Tolley - he seems quite overbearing and refuses to listen if you don't accept what he says. Other doctors have seemed OK. I would avoid Dr Tolley and you should be OK.

22nd May 2018

Needed to see a dr, and had to wait a month for an initial appointment. Got there 5 minutes early, before my appointment (my last appointment was 3 years ago and I’d had to wait 40 mins for dr to see me) so I wasn’t too worried. The ‘on the wall check in box’ where you have inform them you are there wouldn’t let me so I joined a long queue. (Everyone had the same problem and the receptionist barked at anyone approached her to get back and check in. When they couldn’t, they joined the long queue behind me. It took ten minutes to actually get to the reception where the extremely grumpy receptionist berated me for being late! I was absolutely speechless. I have run a fortune 100 company and she spoke to me as though I was stupid and errant child. She said because ‘I’ was late the dr could no longer see me, and suggested I book another appointment... for a month later. (Wtf??!) You could die before seeing a dr here. The reception staff are like concentration camp guards. I walked out. Will never go back to this place. The reception staff are so rude, unfriendly. Any surgery has to be better than this one.

1st February 2018

grumpy doctors, sour reception staff, got no help what so ever, was left in pain , changed doctors now ,new one 100% better, stay away from this dreadful place!

27th April 2018
Response from Hellesdon Medical Practice

Thank you for your feedback we are sorry you did not get great service

{{category}} working at Hellesdon Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hellesdon Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecbwb