Hedon Group Practice

4 Market Hill, Hedon, Kingston Upon Hull, Yorkshire, HU12 8JD

Also known as: Dr Green & Partners

11th March 2017

I would strongly recommend not using this surgery. the doctor I saw said they would do me a referral and prescribe me medication, but then the head doctor said that they wouldn't. they are extremely unreliable and uncaring.

4th December 2016

Both me and my husband have had to use the surgery quite a lot recently and we would not hesitate in seeing any of the doctors. They all give you time, even if it sometimes means we are seen a little later than planned. The system for flu vaccinations is brilliant and well planned. When you book the receptionist check all the details with you so that it is not wasting time when we attend for the jab. It is a brilliant practice and would recommend it you anyone.

23rd June 2014

My appointments are generally with the Nurses. I cannot fault any of them that I have come into contact with. They are professional, caring, down to earth, and they listen to your views and take them into consideration. Just recently I have had to see them a few times with my daughter and am never made to feel as though I am wasting their time, busy as they are. I am very happy being a patient of the Practice.

{{category}} working at Hedon Group Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hedon Group Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecaaz