Hassengate Medical Centre

Southend Road, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, England, SS17 0PH

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

12th November 2015

I am more than happy with the service I receive at the Hassengate Medical Centre. All the staff are very professional, caring and kind.

3rd November 2015

I found the receptionists very rude both on the phone and more in person! I have been here a few times but was appalled by the way I was spoken to! I felt like I was getting told off and being looked down on. I could clearly hear the doctors talking about me behind their desk, they spoke very loudly for everyone to hear. I felt very unwelcomed to come back here.

22nd September 2015

I have always really liked this surgery and always found staff very helpful. I have been warned to avoid a certain male doctor by several people due to how rude and patronising he is, unfortunately that wasn't possible at my last appointment, and I had to suffer this uncaring, patronising man that made me feel depressed upon leaving. Nobody chooses to be ill. I would rather suffer in silence than have to feel like that again, I feel very sorry for anyone with life threatening conditions that have to have this man treat them at such an awful time. The rest of staff have always been lovely.

4th August 2015

I have always found the surgery to be very helpful and have never been refused appointments, as telephone call is always available. There have been times when both myself and my husband have needed urgent attention and it has always been available. Love the security of belonging to such an excellent practice. Thank you to all the staff who provide this service.

13th June 2015

You receive a great response from the receptionists, nurses and Doctors concerning your problem and they are willing to do home visits if needed by doing an assessment on the phone. I am extremely impressed by the professionalism of ALL the staff.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Hassengate Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hassengate Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecdch