Hassengate Medical Centre

Southend Road, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, England, SS17 0PH

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

21st February 2018

I have visited several doctors at the practise and have always received the best care and attention possible. My concerns have been acknowledged and valued and all options have been explained clearly and effectively to me. Both Dr O’Doherty and Dr Szczekot provide outstanding care and advise. Thank you.

14th July 2017

20th April 2017

The last 4 times I have called to see a doctor I have been told there's nothing all week, I have only managed to get call backs from doctors. Every time I've called for a blood test appointment I've been told is at least a 3 week wait. The receptionist leave you standing there at reception and ignore you while they answer phone calls, which seems very rude. I was the at the front of the queue for 10 minutes (I checked the time) and the two receptionist blanked me and answered 5 calls between them, had conversations with other members staff while I stood there. No apology when I was finally spoken to.

27th February 2017

Sent in repeat prescription and when going to collect at next door's pharmacy, was told GP had changed it to another brand. Thought the common curtisly of advising me the reason would have been nice, so my wife went back to the surgery to ask why and was given a robotic answer from the receptionist that the doctor said they are the same, weird that the new one lasts 28 days after opening and the one I have been using for 9 months is six months after opening. Due to the GP not shifting, have used it for 3 days and my eyes are sore and have to use more of it, so if the reason was cost, then bit of a false economy, as being using more of this new eye drops. Never mind, doctor knows best.

30th December 2016

Horrific doctors! Do not care at all if you have any mental health problems or any physical pain! Completely useless unhelpful and disgusting attitude. Have been left crying and physically sick with the stress every time I ask for help. Have been verbally put down and spoken to in such a rude manner.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Hassengate Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hassengate Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecdch