Hassengate Medical Centre

Southend Road, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, England, SS17 0PH 1 2 3 4 5 37 reviews

28th April 2020

Brilliant service from Lauren today Monday 28 April 2020 when I called for some copies of my health records within a Hour I received them via email, thank you Lauren. I later received my first text message from Dr Ahmed which gave me full details of a test to be done at a later date due to current situations , Thank you Dr ! Last week I spoke to Maura for a update on a request I emailed the practice for she was as usual very helpful and most definitely did look into the request, So Thank you very much Maura. I later received my first email from Dr Monika Szczekot which addressed the conversation I had with Maura the previous day so Thank you Dr Szczekot . Lastly due to my current health problems Dr Hanson made a decision by her professional experience within her position at the Practice and made a Referral for me without her seeing me upon a request from me. So Thank you very much Dr Hanson .

5th February 2020

What a lovely lady Maura is she has excellent listening skills and expressed her duties Reception and other office duties which gave me a greater understanding of her responsibilities so I was very grateful that she was able to complete my requirements within a morning ! Thank you again Maura

16th January 2020

The on line and automated telephone appointment systems appear to be a waste of resources as there are no appointments available to see a doctor on either system.

12th November 2019

With over 12000 patients to cope with, I believe Hassengate Medical Centre to be extremely professional. I have on occasion tried to make a booking by automated phone only to be given a 4 week consultation period. I then speak to a receptionist who always does their best to get you in as soon as possible. I have to be honest, personally, have never had a problem. I am diabetic and reviewed regularly, Nurse Julie Hoskins is an excellent diabetic nurse. keep up the great work Hassengate.

31st October 2019

My 86 year old Aunt, who is sole carer for my Uncle who has dementia was treated appallingly when she really needed help this week. She has been desperately ill recently and was given fantastic care by Dr Hanson and Dr Giles who saw her quickly admitted into hospital. But this week when she had suffered a fall and was in severe pain she couldn’t get an appointment, and over the phone was advised to take an aspirin and buy a lower bed. How can a Dr be so insensitive. Shocking.

{{category}} working at Hassengate Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hassengate Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecdch