Hassengate Medical Centre

Southend Road, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, England, SS17 0PH

16th January 2020

The on line and automated telephone appointment systems appear to be a waste of resources as there are no appointments available to see a doctor on either system.

12th November 2019

With over 12000 patients to cope with, I believe Hassengate Medical Centre to be extremely professional. I have on occasion tried to make a booking by automated phone only to be given a 4 week consultation period. I then speak to a receptionist who always does their best to get you in as soon as possible. I have to be honest, personally, have never had a problem. I am diabetic and reviewed regularly, Nurse Julie Hoskins is an excellent diabetic nurse. keep up the great work Hassengate.

31st October 2019

My 86 year old Aunt, who is sole carer for my Uncle who has dementia was treated appallingly when she really needed help this week. She has been desperately ill recently and was given fantastic care by Dr Hanson and Dr Giles who saw her quickly admitted into hospital. But this week when she had suffered a fall and was in severe pain she couldn’t get an appointment, and over the phone was advised to take an aspirin and buy a lower bed. How can a Dr be so insensitive. Shocking.

23rd October 2019

You’ll never be able to get an appointment, receptionists are rude & not much of help. The doctors are great.

7th June 2019

Hi. I like the doctors and help I’ve had in passed troubled months thank you But I’ve put a form in for an extension on a free medical bus pass so my wife can use buses with me locally for free with me but apparently it’s 30£ to look up a file ,read and sign a form , just sign and I’ll have back to post . So I work that out to be 10£ a minute not a bad return for a 90 grand a year doctor ( 1800£ a week ) poor poor doctors thanks . After all that said I still thank you for the help in passed months especially dr Giles

{{category}} working at Hassengate Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hassengate Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecdch