Hassengate Medical Centre

Southend Road, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, England, SS17 0PH

7th June 2019

Hi. I like the doctors and help I’ve had in passed troubled months thank you But I’ve put a form in for an extension on a free medical bus pass so my wife can use buses with me locally for free with me but apparently it’s 30£ to look up a file ,read and sign a form , just sign and I’ll have back to post . So I work that out to be 10£ a minute not a bad return for a 90 grand a year doctor ( 1800£ a week ) poor poor doctors thanks . After all that said I still thank you for the help in passed months especially dr Giles

8th April 2019

Never ever any appointments, new lady in reception totally rude (most of them are, you have to catch them on a good day) honestly looking to go private so my problems can be helped! Doctors are lovely and understanding.

20th March 2019

I put prescription in for normal BP and Allergy tablets and on two occasions I wasn’t given any notice that a doctor had stopped my allergy tablets. Thinking this was a mistake i had to physically go and ask reception what was happening only to then be told i cant have them. Doctor has stopped these for everyone. Now if this was through a funding crisis, fine i am all there to support however not to be given notice was inconsiderate. Since then I haven’t been able to get them in Boots, Tescos and Morrisons all local to me. Totally out of stock everywhere it seems. Fortunately i am only 69 years young this year so am able to get about to search for these tablets especially so as i am currently self medicating through one of my worst periods of allergies ever. To the point that i am having to take tablets more like every 18 hours as opposed to the recommended 24hours, its that or i cant sleep or get through the day without constant sneezing. I try very hard not to bother the doctors, over potential self medicating symptoms but would have appreciated a heads up on this and now wonder if at any time my BP tablets will get stopped. So luckily as i am active unlike others that this has possibly happened to I can now pop off to Chelmsford to see if they have any. Apart from this i would have said my surgery was great.

{{category}} working at Hassengate Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hassengate Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecdch