Hassengate Medical Centre

Southend Road, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, England, SS17 0PH 1 2 3 4 5 39 reviews

21st March 2021

Big thank you to all at the Covid vaccination clinic today. Fantastic care and support from start to finish

Nothing, service and support were excellent

21st March 2021

Nothing, service and support were excellent

3rd March 2021

I’ve been trying to get an appointment for days. I had a call back which I missed but had no further call back as was promised. I know the surgery opens from 8am so called at 7.50 to be the first person through. Was put on hold till 8.06 when the phone just ringing. Called back only to be put in the queue at number 15. The current call back and telephone system does not work well and It seems the automated telephone booking service has been turned off since the start of the pandemic!

Start seeing patients in person in a safe environment.

Rating not given.
3rd March 2021

Start seeing patients in person in a safe environment.

Rating not given.
28th April 2020

Brilliant service from Lauren today Monday 28 April 2020 when I called for some copies of my health records within a Hour I received them via email, thank you Lauren. I later received my first text message from Dr Ahmed which gave me full details of a test to be done at a later date due to current situations , Thank you Dr ! Last week I spoke to Maura for a update on a request I emailed the practice for she was as usual very helpful and most definitely did look into the request, So Thank you very much Maura. I later received my first email from Dr Monika Szczekot which addressed the conversation I had with Maura the previous day so Thank you Dr Szczekot . Lastly due to my current health problems Dr Hanson made a decision by her professional experience within her position at the Practice and made a Referral for me without her seeing me upon a request from me. So Thank you very much Dr Hanson .

{{category}} working at Hassengate Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Hassengate Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecdch