Report this review of Harold Road Surgery

18th February 2020

I am a. Long standing patient of this practice I'm 67years old and have been a patient for 67 years , a few years ago the dr I see regularly retired and because I have on going chronic illness was very worried ,well I no need to have been I started seeing Dr Till ,who is patient ,kind and caring and my illness being embarrassing I have no problem speaking with him and telling him anything . So thank you Dr Till,one less worry .But I must also say thank you to the girls on the desk ,staff when I phone and the nurses who have looked after my 88year old mum ,to sum up still the best practice in the town and most probably the country .Thank you .