Grove House Surgery

80 Pryors Lane, Rose Green, Bognor Regis, W SussexEngland, PO21 4JB

Grove House Surgery

20th September 2018

I am a carer for my husband who at the moment has a lot wrong with him I went in to the surgery on the 19th I knew I wouldn't get an appointment because it was nearly 12 pm but what I wanted was a doctor to ring me, but all I got from the receptionist no help whatsoever she kept on saying and speaking quite loudly to me that she couldn't give me an appointment she didn't wait for me to say what I wanted and when I eventually did get through she had even given the doctor the wrong telephone number so we didn't get a call. If she doesn't like working there and that's how it came across then she should look for something else I have a hard enough job as it is and very stressful looking after my husband who is disabled without that much hassle.

1st September 2018

Always treated with respect, caring and genuinely interested in your worries. New patient to this practice and really really happy with the care offered.

1st September 2018

There was nothing good about the care we received today for both myself or my wife. There was plenty of sorries but no help for what we had come to he surgery for it appears the whole system need looking at, I know the surgery is under pressure but that is no excuse for the care we need today and did not get.

1st September 2018

I would like to thank Liz and Dr. Parkinson for their swift response to my problem. Many thanks.

1st September 2018

Everyone has always tried to accommodate me get an appointment and the doctor have given me confidence but I wish I could see my named doctor every time to build up to appointment with him. Everything is clear and receptionist have endless patience and are calm, very important with agitated patient.

Short link to review Grove House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eccd9