Report this review of Goldsworth Park Health Ct

6th July 2015

The only complaint that I have is that the plastic token system in place at Goldsworth Park is a bit primitive in this day and age although is does have the advantage of you knowing where you are in the queue. In the other practice in Woking they have an automatic check in facility which helps the receptionists. I usually book any appointment on line well in advance so I very rarely use the phone to book so cannot comment on its effectiveness. I recently needed to have a blood test and I was told (quite rightly) that I could not book one with the nurse without a Doctor signing the forms. I was given a choice either come back later for an appointment or receive a telephone call. A Doctor rang me later that day and after a short discussion sign the forms. A good service.