Gold Street Surgery

Gold Street, Saffron Walden, Essex, England, CB10 1EJ

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

28th September 2018

Staff lost my wife's urine sample and so another was requested. How have they managed to lose a pot of wee? The second sample could then not be taken unless my wife remained at the surgery until they could test the sample, but couldn't tell her how long she would be waiting. We didn't have to wait at the surgery for the first sample to be tested, we were told to call for results, so can only assume that the staff must know their incompetence and couldn't trust themselves not to lose the second. I did call before leaving a review to discuss with the practice manager however they would prefer complaints in writing instead of a chat over the phone. Urine test was for a full-term pregnancy check requested by the mid-wife, the baby will probably be here by the time this surgery manages to get a sample checked.

25th September 2018

Thank you Alison for once again making my annual blood test bearable. Having had many bad experiences, when my arm looked like a pin cushion and was black and blue for weeks, you always do it quickly and painlessly. People I talk to while sitting in the waiting room say the same and would not have anybody else do it. Great work Alison.

24th July 2018

I had great difficulty signing into the surgery website to order repeat prescriptions. I handed in my manual form and told Tom, the receptionist about my problems. He cleared my account and suggested I register with a new password. Worked well. I was grateful and pleased he had listened to my problem.

9th July 2018

The receptionists Fiona and Christine were kind, patient, helpful and good humoured but also very efficient. The surgery is very lucky to have staff who are considerate to everyone no matter how difficult the patient! They went the extra mile to help me despite the effects of the heatwave which was making everyone else short tempered. I also noticed that they treated other people in the same manner.

9th April 2018

Dismal handling of long-term needs. As someone who takes the same medication every month, they have failed to get my repeat prescriptions to the chemist for three months running. They refuse to join the rest of the country in the digital systems that would allow them to email it to another surgery and insist on using fax. The result is three missed days of work in three months, and the promise of the same thing happening every month for the rest of my life.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Gold Street Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Gold Street Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8ki