Gold Street Surgery

Gold Street, Saffron Walden, Essex, England, CB10 1EJ 1 2 3 4 5 37 reviews

11th December 2020

My review is entirely based on my experience with the receptionist today on 11/12/2020. I had a simple question as did not wish to waste an appointment. She was extremely rude, couldn't go any further than two words before she made assumptions regarding my question, kept finishing my sentence, suggesting I call 119 which had nothing to do with my query. As a result of her interruptions and unbelievable rudeness, a simple call which should not have taken more than 5 seconds turned into a waste of time. Dr Boyce was passing by and answered my question with 1 sentence. I hardly see doctors, rarely go to the surgery, in general don't have an issue with GPs or the nurses at this surgery but my goodness couple of the receptionists are extremely rude. We live in difficult times, there are a lot of vulnerable people who simply need that human touch; a Dr's surgery should be the last place for such rude and cruel treatment!

Be kind, listen, do your job, show professionalism.

11th December 2020

Be kind, listen, do your job, show professionalism.

22nd September 2020

Terrible practice. No one has called my mother about a cancer diagnosis. Seemingly very uncoordinated and unhelpful. No care.

Pretty much everything.

22nd September 2020

Pretty much everything.

13th July 2020

Blood test taken by Alison Richardson this morning. Fantastic service at the door making things very safe and in an orderly fashion. Clear instructions given to ensure the safety of everyone involved. The blood test was a painless experience and Alison was a wonderful, professional who was funny, kind and efficient. A fantastic experience during trying times. Thank you.

{{category}} working at Gold Street Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Gold Street Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8ki