Glenlyn Medical Centre

115 Molesey Park Road, East Molesey, Surrey, England, KT8 0JX

10th May 2019

It's something when your surgery send you multiple texts asking for you to book a blood test, but can not get any one to answer the phone to do so. First call on hold 25 min, Second call on hold 20 min, Third call on hold 22 and gave up. Will be talking again to our new MRA Cllr regards the terrible service this practise gives, no wonder A&E and walk in centres are full. Would strongly urge other to do so.

7th May 2019

Impossible to get an appt unless you call at exactly 8am or 1pm and even then there's an hour's queue. And if you want an emergency appointment it's with a random nurse and the receptionist asks intrusive questions about what it's for. They have way too many patients and unbelievably they're still advertising for more. The pharmacist is rude and unfriendly. Whenever I go the waiting rooms are absolutely full of old people and all the appointments are taken up by lonely old people with a cough who just want a chat!!! Ridiculous!!!! Don't register here

1st May 2019

If I could give Glenlyn Medical 0 stars then I would. Anyone able to penetrate the phones to get an appointment must truly be a criminal mastermind. The appointment booking system is so heavily flawed that you’re better off just heading straight to A&E. A simple appointment is a difficult thing to make a Glenlyn but if you do manage to make it through then you get the joy of speaking to one of the sarcastic and frankly unhelpful members of staff who work in reception. If you’re going in to make an appointment good luck there as you will have to come face to face with one of these women, after queuing for half an hour while they attempt to do everything they possibly can before seeing you. Think about it, if even the staff hate the place then you’re beat not to go there, save yourselves, because Glenlyn won’t!

9th March 2019

During a recent mental health crisis I couldn't get an appointment at all. When I missed a telephone call from the GP I called back straight away and the receptionist said they'd pass the message on. No surprises that they didn't and when I called back told me the GP was too busy to call me back and as it was Friday I ended up going to A&E at the end of my tether when it could've gone so quickly the other way. I can't even change practices as the next nearest GP doesn't take patients from my practice. Keep away!

26th February 2019

This is one of the worst doctors surgerys around . You can’t get a appointment and the receptionist was so rude . I don’t think you should have to explain your personal problem that can be very hard over the phone and upsetting , also to someone who was rude with know understanding . I was told they have no appointments I must call in the morning for next week . I had a test done over 2 months ago was told my results are fine ..nothing wrong to find out a week ago that I need to go to hospital as my test came back with a problem, how is this possible to get test results wrong . I can’t get over how down hill this surgery has gone over the past few years .. shocking ..

{{category}} working at Glenlyn Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Glenlyn Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecald