Garston Medical Centre

6A North Western Avenue, Watford, England, WD25 9GP

13th February 2018

Rating not given.

10th January 2018

There is a mature female Doctor who ia absolutely appalling. There are constant complaints about her from the other patients. My complaints are: 1) She has no communication skills. 2) Is verbally abusive, I left in tears as she spoke over me aggressively. 3) Lacks empathy 4) Does not Listen 5) Has no intention of treating you, and does everything she can to spout policy at you 6) I felt like I had to fight for treatment, and became tongue tied and unable to remember my list of other symptoms, and therefore left the surgery looking like a fool and a fraud, in tears. It is understandable why patients go to A&E inappropriately because GPS like her are not doing their job. I think there is nepotism in this surgery, that is why she has not been dismissed. As it is common knowledge amongst patients she is an abuser.

8th May 2017

I had to visit the centre to discuss with a Dr about a very sensitive nature of where I thought I had in my genitals. The Dr was unsympathetic and insensitive as to the cause and diagnosis and just dismissed me to the GUM clinic nearby without any advice or information, and almost a look of disgust. I am a healthy person who was in a relationship and should not have felt as though I was being judged by a medical professional, I have since been treated, and moved practice as never wanted to see this Dr ever again.

{{category}} working at Garston Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Garston Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecd2d