Freshwell Health Centre

Wethersfield Road, Finchingfield, Braintree, EssexEngland, CM7 4BQ

Also known as: Freshford Practice

1st December 2015

I cannot recommend Freshwells highly enough, the reception staff are happy, helpful and above all accommodating. The nurses are exceptional. Dr Oliver and his team are above and beyond with their care. He runs a tight ship. If you don't live in the catchment area I suggest you seriously consider moving!

17th October 2015

I came home from holiday with a swollen an painful leg, I phoned for an appointment on Monday 12/10 at 8.00am I was given an appointment for 10.40am the SAME DAY, was seen by Dr Walker who arranged an IMMEDIATE blood test and results in 10 mins, on the result of this I was given an appointment for a scan at the Surgery the NEXT DAY!. diagnosed with DVT seen by Dr Oliver 20 mins after the scan given medication and advice. How can you fault this experience I consider myself to be very lucky to be in the catchment of this Medical Practice. The blood test was carried out by Rachel who was super efficient. Thank you all.

8th October 2015

I have to say that Elaine is a superstar receptionist ! - all staff are lovely , but Elaine gives patients that personal touch in her manner, and is caring, whilst professional. :)

22nd July 2015

I would like to congratulate Freshwell on the service they provide. I worked as a nurse for 36yrs and in General Practice for 16 years, I am therefore well aware of the extreme pressure staff are under and the long hours and stress they face. Despite the impending crisis in primary care I have been so impressed with Freshwell. The easy access to appointments is rare nowadays . The phone is answered within a few rings, the receptionists are helpful, I have been able to get same day appointments with the doctor of my choice. I have been able to see the same doctor for an ongoing problem, giving me good continuity of care. Thank you Dr Barrett. I'm not sure how they have managed to provide such good old fashioned primary care in the current climate but I am very impressed, well done.

28th June 2015

This practice is an example of how primary care should be delivered. You can ALWAYS get an appointment if you need it, doctors ALWAYS ring you back and you are NEVER made to feel that your worries are unreasonable. When I was recently very concerned about an X-ray my daughter had had, Dr Walker went out of his why to contact me and have a lengthy and reassuring discussion immediately the results were available. There is real care, compassion and expertise at this practice. It is first class.