Freshwell Health Centre

Wethersfield Road, Finchingfield, Braintree, EssexEngland, CM7 4BQ

Also known as: Freshford Practice

24th May 2016

This surgery is so popular I think it is in danger of being oversubscribed sadly. The staff are unfailingly helpful and patient and I was very glad that Elaine (reception) telephoned me to offer a cancellation in order that I could see a Doctor more quickly.

23rd May 2016

5th April 2016

It's my local practice and one of the best GP Practices out there. Every one of the staff are friendly and helpful I will not point out faults because frankly there are none. I visit there very regularly for treatment and live within walking distance of the practice itself.

29th March 2016

I have no complaints regarding this practice. I have allways been treated with respect by the staff, Docters Nurses Pharmacists. Have allways been fully informed about my treatment.

19th March 2016

Must be one of the top ten Health Centre Surgeries in the country. I don't know who does the Staff Training here but they are all superb. Everyone from the lead Doctors, Receptionists, Nurses and Cleaners. Everyone is positive when a positive word is needed, and always ready to go the extra yard when all looks bleak. The second best place to home when illness rears its head. I have had to use nearly all the staff this past two years and never a falter from 100%. Excellent!