Freshwell Health Centre

Wethersfield Road, Finchingfield, Braintree, EssexEngland, CM7 4BQ

Also known as: Freshford Practice

19th March 2016

Must be one of the top ten Health Centre Surgeries in the country. I don't know who does the Staff Training here but they are all superb. Everyone from the lead Doctors, Receptionists, Nurses and Cleaners. Everyone is positive when a positive word is needed, and always ready to go the extra yard when all looks bleak. The second best place to home when illness rears its head. I have had to use nearly all the staff this past two years and never a falter from 100%. Excellent!

27th February 2016

This surgery is the model that NHS should use for all Doctors practices. They try to do as much locally as they can and are very much a part of the community. Blood tests, X-rays, dispensary are all on site. Wonderful. Getting and booking appointments is easy and straightforward, no silly systems about phone on the day and hope. All of the staff from Receptionists to dispensers to Nurses and the Doctors are excellent in every way. I have seen all of the Doctors there over the years, all are excellent, very caring and dedicated. Dr Andrews spotted a heart problem that I didn't know I had and I'm sure that this saved my life. I recently saw Dr Barrett and she was first class. Very caring, thorough and helpful. We have considered moving house but the quality of this surgery keeps us here. Well done to all at Freshwell and thank you.

1st February 2016

This surgery is great and the doctors are amazing. I saw Doctor Barrett today and she was so caring and thorough. She allowed me all the time I needed and really listened to what I said. She called me after surgery to follow up what we discussed and booked me the necessary subsequent appointments. I feel truly cared for and valued. Thank you.

20th January 2016

I have been a patient at this surgery for the past 3 years.. To date I have never been unable to get an appointment that suites me and I have always been 100% satisfied with the treatment I have received . The only criticism I had was regards to certain pharmacy staff who maybe could have been a little more acknowledging towards patients waiting to be served at the hatch, rather than ignored....however, after leaving a short note in the comments box relating to such an incident, this has never happened since. Hopefully after all the alterations are complete we will have a brilliant surgery both inside (staff) and out. Well done Freshwell.

18th January 2016

Excellent level of service and help on numerous occasions. We are very lucky to have this as our local Doctors!