Farnham Medical Centre

435 Stanhope Road, South Shields, Tyne & Wear, England, NE33 4JE 1 2 3 4 5 21 reviews

« 1 2 3 4 »

15th September 2021

I was directed by the 111 website to contact my doctors. I needed advice about my son who has covid but also a separate medical problem. I was told I couldn’t speak to a doctor for advice because he had covid- even though the advice I wanted wasn’t related to covid. I was told that I had to ring 119 instead. It’s an absolute disgrace that patients who have managed to get through to the receptionist (which isn’t easy in itself) are then passed on- especially when they have concerns about their child!

Actually caring about the needs of your patients.

Experience
Rating not given.
18th February 2020

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Dr Batson Dr Curtis and all the receptionists especially Lynne and Sharon that have made my illness and life so better thank you all for yr great support xx

2nd December 2019

Feeling poorly and the anxiety that can create requires more than just treatment of the symptoms, and instead treatment of the whole patient. I feel the friendly but professional approach adopted by Dr Batson at Farnham Road was nothing short of wonderful. I felt listened to, clearly informed about the rationale for diagnostics and potential issues under consideration. I also felt my worries were properly considered. Results were swift and well discussed. An excellent surgery, with staff who get the balance between caring and professional just right. Thank you.

10th October 2019

The receptionist on the phone are cheery, helpful and efficient. When I've needed to see a doctor they have helped me happily and effectively. The doctors in the team are simply brilliant too. Friends at other surgeries tell me horror stories of moody receptionists and two week waits for appointment. Thank you for the brilliant team effort, I for one really do appreciate it.

2nd September 2019

I was able to get appointments quickly once I explained my problem. Doctors quickly ruled things out and referred me on to services that they thought I would best benefit from. My only criticism would be it was never really explained to me what to do if my test results came back as normal. I felt as though I had to keep contacting the centre to make appointments to get further advice on my symptoms/treatment from GPs. Staff are friendly and waiting times were low

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Farnham Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Farnham Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecbls