Farley Road Medical Practice

53 Farley Road, Selsdon, South Croydon, Surrey England, CR2 7NG

12th August 2019

I really appreciate the Farley Road Surgery and would recommend it. The only criticism I have really is the way that the appointment system works. Most appointments are not available in advance so everyone who wants an appointment starts ringing the surgery at 8am. Sometimes by the time I get through, as early as 8:10am, there can be no appointments left with any female doctor, for example. Sometimes using the in advance on line appointment system can mean waiting quite a while for an appointment. The good thing is that you can always get an emergency appointment! The doctors are great. I especially appreciate Dr Hammill and Dr Cocquell who are very helpful and wise.

3rd April 2019

recived a letter by post telling me to book an appointment with my local G.P for a smear test. Spoke to the receptionist by phone explained the letter and ask her to book me in for a smear. She asked me would I prefer to see a male or female . I choose a female. On the day of the appointment, I saw a docter ... who knew nothing about a smear as the docter dosnt do smear test. Docter was very polite she referred me back to reception. The receptionist was very rude and said when I booked the appointment I should of said what it was for:?? I replied that I did tell her it was for a smear.hance the reason she asked if I wanted a male or female docter. She looked at me like she didn’t believe me and ask me to come back to see a nurse I was so upset I felt like being called a liar I just told her to forget the whole thing and lefted. The conversation I had with the receptionist on that day should be recorded 18/03/2019. If am not believed than listen to the record message.

23rd November 2018

monthly reviews for the last 14 years

{{category}} working at Farley Road Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Farley Road Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb8tt