Farley Road Medical Practice

53 Farley Road, Selsdon, South Croydon, Surrey England, CR2 7NG

9th August 2018

See nurse Chloe chambers . As always very polite and professional. Was in for a b12 injection but as always as I have other medical conditions Chloe always checks to see how I am and if need any help with any other matters. This means alot to me as I know Chloe truly cares and understands .

14th June 2018

I was seen at very short notice and minor surgery was arranged by t Dr Hamill next day at nearby surgery .Been patients at this surgery for more than 40 years .We are so lucky and appreciative . Thank you very much

2nd May 2018

Excellent professional and personalised medical support is ensured by Dr Jasper and his team. Extremely human , polite and caring.

26th June 2017

Don't bother with this medical practice. Newly joined this practice after moving to South Croydon, called at 8am to book an appointment for severe depression/social anxiety disorder with no answer, kept calling back every 5-10 mins until I finally got through and the soonest appointment they could give me was 9 days time! I had no choice but to walk to the nearest walk in practice and wait hours around people which was so uncomfortable for me, sat there with fidgety tremors, sweat pouring out of me and verging on panic attacks. Avoid this practice. I don't even use them now I just have to go to the walk ins every time which is so unfair.

10th January 2017

Dr Hammill listened and was very helpful