Falsgrave Surgery

Lawrence House Medical Centre, 1 Belgrave Crescent, Scarborough, N Yorkshire, YO11 1UB

11th December 2018

I was a patient here since birth, went around once every 5 years. Need a referral letter to go see a specialist (through private health insurance) couldn’t get a letter for around 4-5 weeks. Not much help is offered at the reception 100% glad I’ve changed.

1st March 2018

I have been a patient at this surgery for many years and I have never had a bad experience. Reaceptionists, Nurses, and Doctors are all very pleasant and helpful. When Dr. Susan Adamson retired I bereft, but I now see Dr caley or Dr Sarah Scarborough, and it’s always a pleasant experience. They are interested in what I have to say, they are thorough and give me confidence in whatever treatment or procedures I need to adopt. I cannot praise them too highly. I

22nd August 2014

Great surgery. Polite friendly staff. Most times when I've needed an appointment I have managed to get one the same day or the day after unless it's an appointment with the nurse which is a little bit tricky sometimes. No problems with any of the Dr's always appear to have time to talk to you and give a very professional service.

{{category}} working at Falsgrave Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Falsgrave Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecea4