Eversley Medical Centre

501 London Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, England, CR7 6AR

Rating not given.

12th December 2017

Travelled an hour from work arriving at 11.50 for a 12 o clock appointment. I check in at reception and am told to wait upstairs. Half an hour later i have still not been seen so i go back to reception and am told i havent been signed in and there are no more appointment not only for that day but until the new year (12/12/17) 2 hour round trip, time off work and now i will have to do the same again. Utterly disgraceful, the receptionist should be reprimanded.

16th November 2017

Jade the receptionist I dealt today was really rude and when you try to explain something her attitude was like “don’t tell me am not bothered”

28th October 2017

Very useful visit today. Very helpful in making me understand my health issues.

11th October 2017

My appointment was on the 10/10/2017 at 12.00. I was not seen until 12.40. No explanation was given why I had to wait for so long. When I asked receptionist about this she was indifferent and did not offer any explanation or apology,she hardly looked at me and kept on looking at her laptop. The doctor was pleasant and said sorry,but I was so frustrated having to wait so long that I did not ask half the questions I wanted to ask doctor.

21st September 2017

We saw dr barker today i have seen him before And i think he is a fantastic doctor. He is great with making children laugh and feel at ease.

{{category}} working at Eversley Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Eversley Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb8ue