Eversley Medical Centre

501 London Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, England, CR7 6AR

10th May 2016

I recently had a consultation with Dr N Rodrigues who was courteous and extremely helpful in agreeing, after a discussion of the medication options available, a trial approach to the resolution of my cardiovascular problems. He was attentive in helping fixing the appointment at short notice as I was concerned about a high pulse rate. I can provide no additional constructive observations on what I would describe as the excellent service I received.

16th April 2016

Registered in March 2016 as new patient in hopes of getting an appointment to see GP, however still waiting in April. Difficult to get appointments if you call reception staff never pick up the phone, so if you’re not able to go directly to the medical centre during opening times because your working means your left waiting. If you have limited opportunity to make calls during a work day trying to get through on the phone to be kept waiting listening to 'your calls important to us, we know you waiting' and over 8 minutes later your still waiting, has proven a frustrating task. Thoroughly sick and tired of this. There surely has to be a better way for new patients that are working to get a GP appointment?

10th March 2016

Difficult to get appointments. Reception staff never picks up the phone. Repeated prescription is difficult. Doctors always miss some medicines in the list.

9th March 2016

Everyone at the surgery are always very helpful. I appreciate the problem but it is very frustrating trying to get through early in the morning to try and get an appointment. I find it easier now to walk round and be in time for opening - more successful this way. I imagine it must be difficult if you're unable to do this. Also if you want to see a particular Doctor that can magnify the problem! It might help to know what days all the Doctors work - then try and be ill on the right day! Monday I was given a lot of time to explain what was the matter, given choices of what to do, talked through the decision with the Doctor, and given advice on following exercises on an NHS App. Felt I was well looked after.

Rating not given.