Eversley Medical Centre

501 London Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, England, CR7 6AR

11th April 2018

I called surgery in the morning to get an appointment only to be told that they are fully booked and call back at 2pm. I called exactly at 2 pm waiting on the phone for 20 minutes for anyone to pick up the phone, only to hear we are fully booked! The worst Medical Centre ever.

19th March 2018

6th March 2018

Trying to get an appointment for my brother over the phone and being shouted at by the receptionist, Martell, instead of being helped in anyway. My brother suffers from bad asthma and thinks he may have a chestinfection coming on and wants to get to the doctors to try and nip it in the bud before he ends up in the hospital on Nebulisers as has often been then case. We called for him because he had to go to a meeting at work but is heading home now due to the pain and discomfort. After multiple times on hold, she came back and said the only appointment was half hour away, which my brother won’t be back for. My mum said this and asked for futher advice only to have the receptionist shout at her “you said it was an emergency” which is a lie, my mum just said that it was important to us that he gets seen ASAP so it doesn’t worsen. This woman was incredibly rude, her attitude was appalling and there was no help given. I understand that appointments are limited but I would also expect some compassion and help when calling up my Gp surgery and certainly not the attitude and rudeness we received! I would like to say this is the first time I have experienced this from this surgery but it’s more often than not that we get this attitude when trying to make appointments.

Rating not given.

12th December 2017

Travelled an hour from work arriving at 11.50 for a 12 o clock appointment. I check in at reception and am told to wait upstairs. Half an hour later i have still not been seen so i go back to reception and am told i havent been signed in and there are no more appointment not only for that day but until the new year (12/12/17) 2 hour round trip, time off work and now i will have to do the same again. Utterly disgraceful, the receptionist should be reprimanded.

16th November 2017

Jade the receptionist I dealt today was really rude and when you try to explain something her attitude was like “don’t tell me am not bothered”