East Cliff Practice

Montefiore Medical Centre, Dumpton Park Drive, Ramsgate, Kent, CT11 8AD

Also known as: Mildmay, Addington, Montefiore

27th October 2016

Replace the not fit for purpose phone line appointments. 3 hours of constant phoning only to have someone hang up on me. Ended up having to go there and to be told "Busy" Come into surgery at 8am to try and book an appointment? Also there should be an option to prebook an appointment with any Doctor in the practice that you want to see. Not just your "registered gp" I never see my registered gp as she is as about as helpful as a chocolate teapot. Some one could seriously die whilst trying to make an appointment for this practice.

8th February 2017
Response from East Cliff Practice

Thank you for your feedback. We acknowledge that the phone lines are very busy at 8am and that available appointments get booked very quickly. We are constantly reviewing our appointment system to make the best of the resources available to us to meet patient demand. Your comments have been noted. East Cliff Practice

19th October 2016

Dr Kent has a wonderful 'bedside manner'. She really listens to me and understands. I feel that she cares a great deal. Thank you.

19th October 2016

Dr Peshen is exceptionally sympathetic and listens carefully. One peels completely involved in the treatment.

19th October 2016

The only way to get an appointment is to queue from 7:30 am outside the door. It takes forever to get through on the phone. A queuing system would make you know you will get through and how many callers are ahead of you. When you cannot get an appointment that say you want make one for a future day you have to follow the same procedure the next day!

8th February 2017
Response from East Cliff Practice

Thank you for your feedback. We acknowledge that the telephone lines are very busy at 8am and available on the day appointments, and those pre bookable for future dates, get booked very quickly. Our appointment system is reviewed regularly to make the most of the resources we have available to meet patient demand. Patient feedback is very important to us. East Cliff Practice

19th October 2016

It was on time. Dr came and called me to the surgery by name. Listened well to my concerns and acted upon what I had said. Could not have been more helpful.