East Cliff Practice

Montefiore Medical Centre, Dumpton Park Drive, Ramsgate, Kent, CT11 8AD

Also known as: Mildmay, Addington, Montefiore

29th March 2018

I recently moved into the area and joined this practice. The receptionists were very helpful and informative. I needed to see a doctor urgently and was given an appointment the same day. All the staff are very professional and caring.

23rd May 2018
Response from East Cliff Practice

Thank you for your kind comments and for taking the time to leave a review of the Practice. It is very much appreciated. East Cliff Practice

19th January 2018

7th October 2017

It's a nightmare getting an appointment! I don't see my "registered" Gp so can't book an appointment online with the doctor I usually see. It took me 2 months of ringing everyday do finally get through. This surgery isn't good if you have long term complex health conditions. If however you've got chicken pox or in grown toe nail they're good.

7th September 2017

The main reason for the excellent rating I have given is that one can almost ( 99% ) get an appointment on the required day. The staff doctors , nurses and receptionists are all very pleasant persons. Hearing reports from others about their treatment makes us realize and appreciate this practice. Thank you.

4th September 2017

When to see a doctor in march with my son about his back, he was 14 month old, doctor said I think he is fine. Then she ask another doctor to have a look at my sons back and he said better to send for a scan. So she said you will get a letter for scan. June and still no letters, so I rang surgery to ask where do we get appointment for a scan, one of receptionist checked computer and said it is not a scan, in our computer is x-ray and she ask me did you go there? Sorry? Dr said scan not x-ray. Then she said oh well it is X-ray and I will send it by post to you and you can go straight to qeqm. Okay fine. 1st of September still nothing from them. Went there they checked again what's going on. And said again it is x-ray but we need to wait for office worker who deal with it as she start at 9 and she will give you a ring. 3.40 pm no phone calls, so went there again, receptionist phoned to office and they told us oh yes it is a scan, I will give you a ring on Monday about it. Great! 3.15 pm and Monday still waiting for them !!! How funny. Waiting for a scan or X-ray since march for my 19 month old boy.