Eagle House Surgery

291 High Street, Ponders End, Enfield, England, EN3 4DN 1 2 3 4 5 85 reviews

30th July 2021

I have been trying to get an appointment with a doctor on the telephone not even face to face on patches for over a week now, there’s never the option to request it because it doesn’t allow it, I’ve tried early morning and every other time. It’s impossible. I don’t understand why they don’t just allow patients calling in to book appointments, I mean that’s why the receptionists and staff are there for. Why does this surgery make it so difficult for patients to book a telephone appointment with a doctor! Not happy at all with the service here!

Allow patients to book telephone appointments with doctor by calling in too because it’s never available on patches

22nd July 2021

The new patchs is a pain if you log on after 8:30am you can never fill out until the next day.

Be able to fill out patches all day long

22nd April 2021

It can take forever to get through and there are no appointments left thus having to try again another day

N/A

12th April 2021

I spent 1hour and 25minutes waiting on the phone to answer a query about results coming back for my child, there were 14 people in the queue, the last 20 minutes I was first in the queue which seems extreme. I was then advised that they had returned 2 weeks ago and that I had to book an e-consult for this on their website - the receptionist wouldn't do it over the phone for me as they were all taken. When I said that I was very disappointed in the lack of help she didn't apologise for any inconvenience I may have. When I even mentioned that I had tried the website and that on the phone view it wasn't clear what to do. Also that the doctors had never said that I would have to personally chase up the results myself and guess when they had been received. I felt all the tasks were placed back into my hands and if I didn't chase then I wouldn't get the help that I had asked for. I have now used the website which took another 5-10 minutes to be told that there would be a phone call sometime in the next 3 days. This would be extremely awkward on a normal work week as I am not allowed to have my phone on me during work times, luckily I'm on holidays this week. The inefficiencies seem to be taken as normal and that I should just accept which is not acceptable for many people who work and have limited time to access doctors.

1. A clear website 2. faster phone service or a call back option so not waiting on the line. 3. a system that has a doctor or similar able to advise when results are back so patients aren't left in limbo. 4. staff that can feel proud of their place of work - and sound like they care about you as a patient and apologise when the system fails.

29th March 2021

On occasion I have been on hold for over 90 minutes to get an answer on the phone, increasing the number of phone lines is pointless if no-one answers. Staff, on phone and face to face, would benefit from customer service training to help them develop 'people skills'

Website has a headline referring to meeting to be held in December 2020, it's nearly April 2031 for goodness sake.

Experience

{{category}} working at Eagle House Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Eagle House Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb9mx